Little help, A Piller set up

well with my a pillers being off, ive been in the mood to go and glass them finnaly, my question is, to keep the speakers in my door

aswell as put a set of components in the pillers

the speakers in my door are just your normal co-axle speakers

but my question is how the hell would i wire it all together? i have a 4ch powering the speakers in the doors already, and have a pair of crossovers from a friend, ive never messed with component sets before, none the less put more then 4 speakers in a car.

if you dont understand what im asking just ask lol

edit: ill be buying 2 sets of components, in order to have speakers to put in my pillers lol, just saying i have extra cross overs

Edited by Freshman6969

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

bump

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

I'll see if I can't get the ball rolling.

Maybe you might have to get a 4 channel amp just for the front and then another for the back.

Click Links To View Build Logs

1994 - Mazda B3000 (Daily/Toy/Show)

2002 - Mazda Protege (Daily)

1995 - Hyundai Accent (R.I.P.)

1984 - Bronco II (Restoration Project)

Youtube Channel

I just wired my a pillar speakers to the same spot as I did the 6.5 in my door on the cross over.. worked perfect for me.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

well first off, a passive crossover on just any speaker is kind of like a sub in a box thats made for a different sub.

so if you want to add another set you either need to get another amp, wire something to the HU, or find out if your amp is tri-mode capable.

as for the RCAs, you just use splitters if you add a new amp. make sure to maintain left and right channels. its all easy stuff. you should know how to do it.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

i have all my front door speakers on 1 amp along with the backs. i am soon going to put another 4 channel in just for the pillar speakers. (shoulda bought a 2 channel lol) so youll be good with a 4 channel and a 2 channel for the front. you will still have fades and everything

2000 tahoe

orion hcca 15.4

kicker zx2500

2 JL 300/4s

infinity and kicker mids/highs

KHC1400 in back, stock upfront

dont ask about my HU

clarion EQ

kicker/fosgate rcas

if i wire it to the h/u wouldent there be a quality diffrence between the pillers and the doors?

jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

I just wired my a pillar speakers to the same spot as I did the 6.5 in my door on the cross over.. worked perfect for me.

Did the same thing.

well the thing is theres no crossovers in my doors, just a co-axle, i have an orion xtr? or xrt cross over, and orion cobalt speakers, so in my mind theres not much of a diffrence, but if i were to wire the 6.5 in my door to say the crossover in my piller, would i have a problem?

jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

if i wire it to the h/u wouldent there be a quality diffrence between the pillers and the doors?

probably, but why do you care? your about to mix coaxials in the doors with components in the pillars, there will be a quality difference there too. but its not like your going for a SQ build by any means.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.