would i need an upgraded electrical?

If i were to et 2 DC level 4s D2 running on 1 AQ 1200D per sub running at 1 ohms each. would i need an alt or u guys think an extra battery would be good enough

18" Sundown Zv4 D2
JL 1000/1 V1
XS Power D3200

well i would say you would need a decent size battery for the back and upgrading the battery up front wouldnt be a bad idea. ill running a sundown 2500 and i have a 170 amp alt a stinger spv35 and 2 stinger spv70 battery's. i may have gone a little on the overkill side but who knows lol

2015 silverado crew cab

nothing atm but soon...

Why not just get the AQ2200D instead of having two amps? it would de alot easier to tune and you wouldnt have to gain match the amps

you could probally get away with having the biggest XS power batt under your hood and doing the big three but you would have to watch your voltage

i would do atleast one big batt in the back and a upgraded one up front and the big three in 1/0

2014 Chevy Silverado Crewcab

1994 Chevy Full Size blazer

Why not just get the AQ2200D instead of having two amps? it would de alot easier to tune and you wouldnt have to gain match the amps

you could probally get away with having the biggest XS power batt under your hood and doing the big three but you would have to watch your voltage

i would do atleast one big batt in the back and a upgraded one up front and the big three in 1/0

i was thinkin bout this but isnt .5 ohms bad for those amps? or can they do it cuz it only says 1ohm stable

18" Sundown Zv4 D2
JL 1000/1 V1
XS Power D3200

i was thinkin bout this but isnt .5 ohms bad for those amps? or can they do it cuz it only says 1ohm stable

do you already have the subs? if not buy two Dual 4 ohm subs and wire at one ohm

1zn9wt3.gif

i wired mine to .25 but i have beefy electrical

i wouldnt do .5 daily unless its CLEAN un clipped power and very sturdy electrical

do you already have the subs? if not buy two Dual 4 ohm subs and wire at one ohm

1zn9wt3.gif

i wouldnt do .5 daily unless its CLEAN un clipped power and very sturdy electrical

i just looked this up and i decided ima get the D4s cuz ill save like 150 bucks if u buy 1 2200d instead of 2 1200ds which i can spend on some dynamat haha

18" Sundown Zv4 D2
JL 1000/1 V1
XS Power D3200

1zn9wt3.gif

i just looked this up and i decided ima get the D4s cuz ill save like 150 bucks if u buy 1 2200d instead of 2 1200ds which i can spend on some dynamat haha

yup sounds good man glad i could help :drinks:

To run the Aq2200, I'm going to get the XS D3400 under the hood and do the Big 3 in 1/0gauge, you can probably do the same and it should run nicely :)

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

Archived