remote starter 20 bucks + shipping...

Can the remote starter be wired to an existing aftermarket alarm, and maybe use the accessory button to start it? Dont really want to have two remotes.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

I do believe it can.... its just a piece that is needed.for.that

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

what piece? if its reasonable i'll paypal you money tonight

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

I'm not sure the name of it but it does exist.

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

• 4 weeks later...

Bump need some cash

Does it come with instructions on how to install it?

It gives u the color guide bit as far as detailed instructions no

Bump