Sonic Electronix

What kinda car do you have? You could probably just get away with a upgraded battery under the hood and one more in the back. Oh and definatly do the big three.

What kinda car do you have? You could probably just get away with a upgraded battery under the hood and one more in the back. Oh and definatly do the big three.

It's a 2000 Nissan Xterra and I will look into the big three. im running a n 80 Amp alt right now but nothing special

Not sure what size alt you said, I just see a ? where the number shoulda been lol. But yea the big three is gonna make a big difference I'd def do that if your gonna run extra/upgraded battery's.

Not sure what size alt you said, I just see a ? where the number shoulda been lol. But yea the big three is gonna make a big difference I'd def do that if your gonna run extra/upgraded battery's.

Its an 80 amp altenator

You shouldn't need to upgrade much, do the Big 3 and if you still see voltage drop then upgrade the battery under the hood. I ran 1200w for 7 months on stock everything with no problem :P

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

You shouldn't need to upgrade much, do the Big 3 and if you still see voltage drop then upgrade the battery under the hood. I ran 1200w for 7 months on stock everything with no problem :P

alright ill try that. thanks!