General Battcap Q's

InstallImage2.jpg

i have a question about figure 1 & 2...

if you wire the ground to the amp... where is the actual ground ?

and can i wire it by "car batt + to batcap + to amp +" and do the ground like figure 3..

i'm using two 800's in my setup , each about 12" away from my (2) sub amp's ( using it as a capacitors) ... If u look at the diagram.... your just running the batcap parallel to the main battery....like a cap. and with their low resistance...you may want to have it as close as poss. to your amp.

i'm using two 800's in my setup , each about 12" away from my (2) sub amp's ( using it as a capacitors) ... If u look at the diagram.... your just running the batcap parallel to the main battery....like a cap. and with their low resistance...you may want to have it as close as poss. to your amp.

can i get a distro block from my main batt. get 1 run to the battcap and 1 run to the amp ?

Yes, that works fine. the main point of these diagrams is that you're not gonna use the chassis as your grounding point, you will use the actual negatives of the main and batt cap as your negative source. chassis ground picks up too much harmonics and with the parallel runs directly to your amp you get the best voltage and amp gains.

I got banned for being an ignorant ass....and im a dickhole

i like men, michael jackson and large sausages

Archived