Soulja Boy-tell Em.com

Just recieved the Soulja Boy Cd. Tellem.com Man it is knockin...Hard..Sidekick slumps. In fact I haven't heard a track that doesn't Beat...Must have for all yall Bassheads. Yours Truly.. Piece!! B)

Are there any ghetto dope ass remixes/blends of this song; crank that?

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs

Not on the cd, but I have the Travis Barker Remix.

How you get it and do you have it without the song over it?

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

1987 Chevy Cavalier Z24 2.8L V6 -- CB Radio with PA speaker

Head Unit: 7 inch Jensen Flip-out -- Speakers: 4 Visonik 6 1/2s and 4 Visonik 6x9s

Subwoofer: One Audiobahn 18 - Sub Amp: Power Acoustik OV1-2000d 2000 watt monoblock amp --

Battery in back - Kinetic HC600 -- Sub box: Custom built 5 cubic foot tuned to 30 hertz

Coming soon: Bigger Highs Amp, Power inverter

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

Do you mean instrumental. Just the drums..I have the mixed studio version..It is the song with the drums mixed in..Sounds good on my computer speakers..Haven't been in the car with it.

Edited by zaxfire69

Do you mean instrumental. Just the drums..I have the mixed studio version..

yea just the drums that travis does can you get me a link or pm it and how do i get the cd for soulja boi, would br greatly appreciated

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

Head Unit: 7 inch Jensen Flip-out -- Speakers: 4 Visonik 6 1/2s and 4 Visonik 6x9s

Subwoofer: One Audiobahn 18 - Sub Amp: Power Acoustik OV1-2000d 2000 watt monoblock amp --

Battery in back - Kinetic HC600 -- Sub box: Custom built 5 cubic foot tuned to 30 hertz

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

You buy the cd for Soulja boy when it comes out..I have Special Priveliges or however you spell it..Buy it when it comes out. It is a good cd..

can you hook me up and pm the travis barker song and the cd mane like use zshare or something or rapidshare.

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

You have to get it when it comes out..You know file sharing isn't allowed at SMD!!!

Yea I forgot mane sorry

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"