trans am? its on my "car to buy" list

2002_pontiac_trans_am-pic-62107.jpeg

that looks pretty clean but the ones ive seen in my price range are either too old, automatic, or just dont look good at all

if i saw that exact one id buy it if it was in my price range and manual though

i was also looking at mazda rx-7's

out of what ive been looking at it seems that the bmw m3 and mazda rx-7s are the fastest ones ive seen.. i compare their times on zeroto60.com

my system

2 12" diamond d3 subs

Kenwood 500 watt class d mono amp

On 4/14/2010 at 5:40 PM, Boon said:

Waaaaaa my system has a minor issue that I can't figure out so I'm gonna quit audio.

Fucking weak man.

youll see and lol not to go off topic in dudes thread but right before you passed us when i was getting gas there as some dude in this beat maxima with a fart canon that pulled up to me i was rolling in 3rd gear doing 45-50 and he revs his pos like three times and trys to take off and i go threw 4th and 5th going 110 and i lost him behind me lol then he caught up after i slowed down and gave me the bird guess i was supposed to me slower

youll see and lol not to go off topic in dudes thread but right before you passed us when i was getting gas there as some dude in this beat maxima with a fart canon that pulled up to me i was rolling in 3rd gear doing 45-50 and he revs his pos like three times and trys to take off and i go threw 4th and 5th going 110 and i lost him behind me lol then he caught up after i slowed down and gave me the bird guess i was supposed to me slower

Haha don't you just love people. My car shakes like crazy anywhere between 80 and 90 so i don't dare to get it faster than that.

i resolve to be a nicer moderator.

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

Gonna vote for a stang or a camaro..you can get both of em pretty damn fast..

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

Um let me give you some info, as im looking for cars too. You are not going to find a nice 350z for under 8k. Not happening. there's some beat up pos 350z's around here at some mexican dealer that have 120k mileso n them, 6 speed manuals and they want 11,200 for the cheapest one. A DECENT one will be 14k+.

Also have you even contacted your insurance company? Mazda was the most expensive for me, even under my dads insurance. They wanted 1200 for 6 months on an RX8...919 for 6 months for a 350z.

Dont know if you know this, but BMWs are about 500 a year to get inspected since it's a special car.. It's not like a toyota where you can have it inspected in 20 mins and be on your way. Get it inspected by a cheap ass company and it'll show on the carfax. Trust me.

If you find something like that, you need to do major research on it. Dealers can hide flaws like flood damage, wear and tear, engine lights, etc. Not that hard by a longshot. Do not impulse buy either.

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

Um let me give you some info, as im looking for cars too. You are not going to find a nice 350z for under 8k. Not happening. there's some beat up pos 350z's around here at some mexican dealer that have 120k mileso n them, 6 speed manuals and they want 11,200 for the cheapest one. A DECENT one will be 14k+.

Also have you even contacted your insurance company? Mazda was the most expensive for me, even under my dads insurance. They wanted 1200 for 6 months on an RX8...919 for 6 months for a 350z.

Dont know if you know this, but BMWs are about 500 a year to get inspected since it's a special car.. It's not like a toyota where you can have it inspected in 20 mins and be on your way. Get it inspected by a cheap ass company and it'll show on the carfax. Trust me.

If you find something like that, you need to do major research on it. Dealers can hide flaws like flood damage, wear and tear, engine lights, etc. Not that hard by a longshot. Do not impulse buy either.

ive already gotten quotes on insurance.. and i wont be getting it inspected every year most likely.

if i cant tell about the flood damage, wear and tear, engine lights, and etc then i guess ill have to hope that it doesnt have any problems.

my system

2 12" diamond d3 subs

Kenwood 500 watt class d mono amp

On 4/14/2010 at 5:40 PM, Boon said:

Waaaaaa my system has a minor issue that I can't figure out so I'm gonna quit audio.

Fucking weak man.