So I checked out this guy's system...

Well yeah I understand he's not rich, but some of it I think was more laziness...like the wires throughout the car. That just takes some elbow grease to take care of those.

2004 Ford Mustang GTPioneer DEH-P7200HD head unitMach 460 Factory System

Cadence FXA1600.2

Cadence S2W10

Cadence 4 AWG wiring

Ported box, 2 cubes, 32 hertz

My wires in my trunk aren't hidden :-( I failed.

312tzpu.png

My 02 Accord Wall Build

2 Sundown Audio Nightshade V1 18s --- 1 SAZ 3500

Sundown Audio 100.4 --- 4 Sundown Audio Neo-Pro 8s

Sundown Audio 125.2 --- 2 Morel MD-12 Tweeters , 2 Selenium ST-200 Tweeters

DC Power 270xp --- 4 XS Power D1200s | 1 D5100R

my wires are showing in the trunk but they are clean. zip-ties and that stuff. it looks good.

(UNDER CONSTRUCTION)

Kenwood KIV-700 headunit

2 18" sundown Z.v3s

13.5^3 wall tuned @ 28hz

SAZ-3500

DC power 270amp alt

JL c2 650

AP600.4

XS 1200 under the hood

XS 3100 in the trunk

1/0 gauge

big 3

25^2ft audio technix

sdfi.png

^^ c-fuzzy ur an idiot, my 15" soround is waay bigger cuz its a tall sorround, on top of that I HAVE A BIGGER MOTOR... oh yeah and fuck u suck my dick i got your hoes!

anywhere they want to. They cant hear anyone telling them otherwise. just because its bigger doesnt make it any different. they just piss people off faster and farther away.

well it all depends on how into something someone is if he was rather pasionate about it he prolly woulda done a better install if he just wants some bass then well there you go. ive seen people useing old woofers from tower speakers not even in a box in there trunk just chilling there seen ones in boxes with there filter on the amp on full. when i see people like that im always offering to help cause thats something i enjoy doing maybe you should have helped him clean up his install

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

I don't believe the OP is ragging on the guy for his system...but how he presents it. I mean, just because someone is poor and doesn't have the best house in the world, doesn't mean that they can't keep it clean...same thing applies here. My first "system" was two 8" home audio speakers in some weird ass box just spliced in with the rear speakers, then I got some audiobahn HU, with two 5.5's for the front, and two lightning audio (walmart back in the day) 6x9's inverted in the rear deck, and two Pioneer IMPP 12's, one which was blown, but I didn't care, powered off of a 250max watt 4channel amplifier...wasn't much, but all my wires were hidden or neatly kept. Not taking the extra effort to do minor things like this does show laziness. If someone is proud of what they have, it will be kept neat.

mivtCK.png

Not everybody can start out with 8 18's on 2 SD12K's in a clamshell while rolling on 30's

My first system was in a crusty ass 79 Malibu, Sony 3 way 6x9's in the rear deck, Sony indash CD player, Kraco 5 band power booster EQ and a pair of Pyle 12's in a full range box sitting on my backseat powered by a Coustic 380 amp....prolly had 8ga. wire supplying the power too :shrug:

Gotta start somewhere

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f

My first system period was a JVC 12" sub in a Walmart sealed box hooked up to a 200w surround sound amplifier running off an inverter in my dads car... <_<

My first system in my car, I took 3 hours just to figure out how to run the wiring to the back. Ended up pulling apart half the car to find out only the seats & the side trim panels need out...at least it was mostly clean. :D

POTATO!