DC Sound Lab

RMS is just like a recommended wattage. 1 watt would make a speaker move, just not alot.

Whats your elecrical? Alternator, batteries?

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)

RMS is just like a recommended wattage. 1 watt would make a speaker move, just not alot.

my guess would be stock.

where are u from OP? maybe theres some local SMD members that can help u out?... :drinks:

m_8e0e9deb0e2a020a7ff1bf0d3a6c3306.jpgth_140x100square.jpgth_140x100rev2animated.gifsoundigital.pngth_Banner_140x100.jpgn221468318568_2854.jpg

8_RedDevillogo.pngteamtexflex-1.jpg

Idk. What does each do for the system. I dont have a second battery I just have the one, it's not the battery that came in the car though. The alternator is the same one that came in the car and idk what you mean by electrical.

You probably shouldn't even run Rms to your subs after seeing those posts..I'd say with an aq1200 or sundown 1200 you can clip the fuck out of them(which I assume will happen) and they'll still last a while

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

my guess would be stock.

where are u from OP? maybe theres some local SMD members that can help u out?... :drinks:

What is SMD? And im from West Virginia.

I'm not very experienced with systems, thats why i'm not going out and blowing thousands of dollars on it. Learn your way around a sub and amp, and most importantly an enlosure, it doesn't matter how many watts you have, if its in a shitty box its gonna sound like shit.

Pioneer 6300ub

Rockford Prime 6.5's

Pioneer 6x9's

Alpine MRP-M500

10" Alpine Type R

1.4 Cubic Foot Enclosure Tuned to 34 hz

Stinger 4 Gauge Wires

Is this your first system? Maybe you should start with something smaller. I don't want to see you drop 2k and blow it all.

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)

Is this your first system? Maybe you should start with something smaller. I don't want to see you drop 2k and blow it all.

This is my second system I'm trying to get the money to buy whatever I need. And I'm also trying to find out what everything is that I'm gonna need and why. Right now I have a kenwood kac-7202 amp and two Rockford fosgate p2 punches.