DC Sound Lab

Is this your first system? Maybe you should start with something smaller. I don't want to see you drop 2k and blow it all.

This is my second system I'm trying to get the money to buy whatever I need. And I'm also trying to find out what everything is that I'm gonna need and why. Right now I have a kenwood kac-7202 amp and two Rockford fosgate p2 punches.

What your doing is like going from high school basketball to the nba overnight, ease into it

Pioneer 6300ub

Rockford Prime 6.5's

Pioneer 6x9's

Alpine MRP-M500

10" Alpine Type R

1.4 Cubic Foot Enclosure Tuned to 34 hz

Stinger 4 Gauge Wires

Is this your first system? Maybe you should start with something smaller. I don't want to see you drop 2k and blow it all.

This is my second system I'm trying to get the money to buy whatever I need. And I'm also trying to find out what everything is that I'm gonna need and why. Right now I have a kenwood kac-7202 amp and two Rockford fosgate p2 punches.

What your doing is like going from high school basketball to the nba overnight, ease into it

Maybe not the best analogy, because it has been done before. Lebron?

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)

Maybe not the best analogy, because it has been done before. Lebron?

Lebron actually knew what he was doing, and this guy doesnt even know what electrical is, know what i'm saying?

Pioneer 6300ub

Rockford Prime 6.5's

Pioneer 6x9's

Alpine MRP-M500

10" Alpine Type R

Stinger 4 Gauge Wires

Spend time hear, research & learn.

Don't be afraid to ask a question (even if you don't like the answers given)

Spend time hear and you WILL learn a lot!! :good:

• pa-pa-platypus

• sorry not everybody has a companies nuts so far down their throat they catch every drop ball sweat when it falls

Spend time hear, research & learn.

Don't be afraid to ask a question (even if you don't like the answers given)

Spend time hear and you WILL learn a lot!! :good:

couldn't have said it better

Pioneer 6300ub

Rockford Prime 6.5's

Pioneer 6x9's

Alpine MRP-M500

10" Alpine Type R

Stinger 4 Gauge Wires

None of us shot out the womb as experts, we ALL start somewhere.

Everyone is full of analogies today :nightrider:

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)

Well. Some of my friends first systems were even bigger than this. And they just put the subs and extra battery and the amp they needed into the cars they have.

One of the managers where I work told me that it would be cheaper for me to get a capacitor instead of a second battery and it would save space. He use to install car stereos for a living.

I went to the car audio shop and asked what size capacitor I would need and they told me that since I wanna run a 1500-2000 watt amp (thats the size people have been telling me I need) plus the 4channel jl amp I have running to my 4 jl door speakers. My head unit is an alpine. And idk what gauge wire I have it's just whatever the car shop put into my car cuz they put it all in.

The reason idk any of the acronyms and what all the slang terms and names for everything and what they do is cuz I just started getting into car audio earlier this year and no one can tell me what everything is and means.

The setup I wanna get is the equivalent of what was recommended to me by car shops around here but it's gonna be cheaper. This setup was recomended by a friend.