12 10s purple truck no more 10s?

Hopefully vids popup from finals!

I was only doing the bassboxing 3x. Went to do my run and my deck wouldn't read the iPod.. So for the first sealed up run I couldn't put up a score. Drivers door open was in the 158.7 are and both doors open I believe was a 154.

The numbers are still shit. But its much louder the it used to be on the old batts. Hopefully someone who's heard it before and after will chime in!

1998 gmc extd cab

12 crossfire C710s

4 SAZ-4500s

3 Singer 400A alts
buncha mids/highs

Team Asshole

I was only doing the bassboxing 3x. Went to do my run and my deck wouldn't read the iPod.. So for the first sealed up run I couldn't put up a score. Drivers door open was in the 158.7 are and both doors open I believe was a 154.

The numbers are still shit. But its much louder the it used to be on the old batts. Hopefully someone who's heard it before and after will chime in!

Hopefully we can meet up before you put the truck away for the winter. I need my fix

i will...

its WAY more violent than before and the voltage is just sick.. pretty impressive when you can't drop below 16v on a 14v system.. Night and day difference with this beast.. Ninja approved x2

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

i will...

its WAY more violent than before and the voltage is just sick.. pretty impressive when you can't drop below 16v on a 14v system.. Night and day difference with this beast.. Ninja approved x2

:ninja:

this thing fucking hurts. i sat it in at finals and i can legitimately say this thing is a whole new beast. it hurt, i wanted to flinch and tap out, but dylan kept turning it up. if you get a chance to hear this beast, fucking hear it. you will be injured because of the seat and the fact the port is right at your head, be warned.

#teamihop

Two 12 inch DC XL's

Carbon Fiber Cap

Stetsom 7k

Shell of box / baffle built by me

Port / sealing the box by John Hone

Fuck midrange

Alpine-9886

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/177428-97jettas-sql-trunk-wall-loudest-99-buick-century-custom-with-a-one-legged-owner/

price has no influence on how something sounds

I told him to move the fucking port.

they see me hoppin they stoppin they can't believe im so white and dirty

It looks like you got so drunk, that someone came up and stole your leg.

I could probly post amp rack pics too... Even tho its just a temp setup for now..

This is with no flash ( the yellow light at bottom is from a street light)

IMG_20141012_224434_zpsmny4i18r.jpg

This is with flash

IMG_20141012_224441_zpseypqspse.jpg

The back board where the 2 Amps are is still not finished. The MA 802sx I was going to use decided it didn't want to be used so I just threw that 125.2 in for now... Its on 4 8" speakers at 4ohm bridged.. Needless to say not nearly enough power for them... Lol

The batts at back of the bed are also now gone.

1998 gmc extd cab

12 crossfire C710s

4 SAZ-4500s

3 Singer 400A alts
buncha mids/highs

Team Asshole

See you November 1st :D

2007 Ford Focus SES Hatchback

Pioneer HU

4 Digital Designs 9515i's in a B pillar.

2 Soundstream XXX 15K's (running at 16 volts)

Soundstream Mids/Highs in custom door panels (getting rebuilt soon)

Soundstream TA2.160 and TA2.400

Sky High and KNU wiring

3 Banks of Maxwell caps 

Winston Lithium (not a fan)

Bump4Life 250 Amp Alt. aka USAlternators

Soundstream Focus and Avenger Build Log

Instagram @p4linnovation

YouTube: Team Blowin Loud 

Archived