you obviously missed what i was trying to get at with the last post, so let's try this again. i'll try to make it easier for ya, justin.

yeah, I was revving it just a little so the voltage stayed above 14. To Cartunez EpicenterDeasigns helped me make them. I wouldn't think of having anyone else touch my car. Thanks guys. Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy.

I didn't miss it, i was just ignoring you. I didnt want you getting all butt hurt. I was trying to convey the point that I am very selective with who I let work on my truck. So far Jon, and you are the only ones who have had any hand what so every in my stereo. When I was first starting out I didn't know shit and had to let other people install my shit, and was very disappointed with it. because of that I dont let people work on my car, with very few exceptions. I hope that vagina rub was sufficient. lol. I know it aint your first rodeo. rofl.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

I didn't miss it, i was just ignoring you. I didnt want you getting all butt hurt. I was trying to convey the point that I am very selective with who I let work on my truck. So far Jon, and you are the only ones who have had any hand what so every in my stereo. When I was first starting out I didn't know shit and had to let other people install my shit, and was very disappointed with it. because of that I dont let people work on my car, with very few exceptions. I hope that vagina rub was sufficient. lol. I know it aint your first rodeo. rofl.

X2 there. I would not let anyone, not even ray or david or meade, work on my shit. I dont have anything against them but i just love working on and doing shit myself. There is a lot more enjoyment and pride that comes out of it in the end.

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap

2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S

XS Power D3400 Under Hood

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

X2 there. I would not let anyone, not even ray or david or meade, work on my shit. I dont have anything against them but i just love working on and doing shit myself. There is a lot more enjoyment and pride that comes out of it in the end.

It's not even that. I dont have a problem letting someone who I have confidence in work on my shit, and what I was trying to say with my statement is that I have alot of confidence in jon working on my shit because someone asked me about my door panels. Rolondo had nothing to do with the door panels, he built the box I am currently running, but I didn't feel the need to include him since the conversation was about my door panels. I hate when people sit there and analyze my statements and try to trip me up. I would absolutely trust Rolondo to work on my truck, but someone asked me a question about my door panels, and Jon is the one who helped me (did most of the work) build them. In fact Rolondo is supposed to help me wall of the blazer over winter break.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

2-18" BTL's (for now)

looks good man but id redesign that port of yours. i would try not to make it so long and skinny. and it might have been better if u put the subs on the back of the box over the port then 45'd each corner.

Thanks for the suggestions. The box was a last minute build before a competition. I will definately be doing those 45's and more surface area with the new box/wall. Overall I am pleased with how it sounds though, and don plan on doing anything else to this box. I plan on over building the hell out of the next enclosure though.

Jason, I am just trying to catch up to you man.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

2-18" BTL's (for now)

I got bored, so I decided to add the last vid (roof flexing) to youtube...so bring on the haters. lol.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Archived