DC Sound Lab

I agree with fritos... Versus regular level 4's, if it is actually the CM Cast mojo and not the M3, then it will be better, will handle more RMS...

I know this might he kinda dumb. But my friend offered to sell me his 2 jl w6 for 450 in a box would they be good also. Idk what size they are but if they are smaller than 12" Im not gonna buy them.

lvl 4 > mojo > w6 :ehh:

Since there are two different kinds of mojo m3 or c3 I've heard it called both and then the cm cast. The cmcast is better than the c3 or m3. So would the w6be better than the m3

I know AMI customs has used both the M3 (older ones and the w6. I have used both the mojo and m3, but only heard w6. Im using the XLs now and really like them so far, much better then the Memphis stuff i have used infact, but not really the same sub as a lvl 4.

lvl 4 > mojo > w6 :ehh:

cept you got lvl 4 and mojo mixed up..

From the guy that has only tested the mojo ;).... Just sayin have you even ever seen or heard a lvl 4?

I hardly even see lvl 4s on here, its always 4s with 5s soft parts or XLs. only heard XLs,

but most ppl on here that say dc ftmfw have never even heard dc or the brand its versed against.