Sonic Electronix

I'm already having an issue with my deck turning itself off then back when there's too much bass, which has been deemed as the HU ground...not sure if this is b/c of it too or the amp ground

I've had the system now for over a year in the car and have never noticed this before but I rarely ever sit in it with the radio on and no music. Just noticed tonight, only hear it when its on CD or AUX and no music is playing, in Standby or completely off I dont' hear the faint rumble.

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

haha super :(

I had a shop put this in, I wonder if they would cover these issues

2015 Mazda 6

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Slightly on topic, how do I go about grounding the HU?

2015 Mazda 6

I get that Azag but the actually process of grounding is what I dont know how to do

That seems like the best option wiz, don't feel like pulling apart the center console

2015 Mazda 6

I had a issue with a "rumble" and thumping when I switched songs and when I played a CD it was a nasty sound when it seeked. I grounded my RCA's to the HU it self and it fixed it.

Rest In Peace mother.

January 22, 1955 - February 14, 2013

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/user/35351-megrch/

I don't get a thumping, just very very low rumble that you can barely hear, I'm surprise I even heard it last night....I'm gonna go check now to see if it's still doing it

2015 Mazda 6