k so im gona be taking the 4 widows out of my neon and tinting them perfect im pretty good with applying tint the only thing i have trouble with is the edges and the tint coming off at the edges what do i use to stop this. ive been told clear nail polish.

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

• 2 weeks later...

Clear nail polish is not going to help. Thats the crackhead way to do it man.

Cut the tint like a 3/16 of an inch away from the edge of the glass so that it has a tiny bit of room to grab to flat glass. Too many people just cut the tint on the edge of the glass and it catches shit and pulls up. Thats the most common reason for tint coming up. If you do what I said with cutting you will have no problems. OH AND let the glue dry for a couple of days before movign the windows.

k so im gona be taking the 4 widows out of my neon and tinting them perfect im pretty good with applying tint the only thing i have trouble with is the edges and the tint coming off at the edges what do i use to stop this. ive been told clear nail polish.

I've never seen this done before, but the guy that did mine a couple days ago got my window wet and used a filer to cut the edges.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

I've never seen this done before, but the guy that did mine a couple days ago got my window wet and used a filer to cut the edges.

Theres a name for that..... you dont have any gaps along the edges of ur windows either huh? Thats the baller way to do it! The dude who did my car said that can only be done on frameless windows but after hearing all the bs come out of his mouth im not too sure I believe him.

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f

the best way i found to to it is:

for the the top of the glass edge-when u cut it on the outside make sure it as close to perfect as you can, then when u put in on the inside all u do is slide it to the edge of the glass and it looks perfect. i usually do like an 8th of an inch from the top

3495901316_18feba1648.jpg

thats way too much ^ ^ ^ ^ looks like sht, you can get it alot closer than that and still be good.

for the sides- for front angled windows i do that ^ ^ ^ ^ and then cut the longer side perfectly straight, the other edge closer to the mirrors u leave alittle long, you can always cut that side after u apply the tint on the inside and line everything up. after you have the top edge perfect along with the longer side of the glass take all the bubbles out and THEN u can cut the smaller side to size this way you make sure all the edges are perfect length(you can use this method for rear windows too)

for the bottom of the glass-i like to take the door panels off, gives you more room to tuck the tint(i usually do like 2inches) behind the glass. make sure you wipe all along the inner door panel sometimes there could be dust and that sht gets on the tint and then your fcked lol

hope that helps! if glass can be easily taken out i usually take the glass out makes everything alot easier. but either way it just takes patience and time.

Theres a name for that..... you dont have any gaps along the edges of ur windows either huh? Thats the baller way to do it! The dude who did my car said that can only be done on frameless windows but after hearing all the bs come out of his mouth im not too sure I believe him.

Well me and you went to the same guy lol. And I have frameless windows FTW

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Well me and you went to the same guy lol. And I have frameless windows FTW

Lucky you. My windows have frames so I couldn't get that :nea:

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f