SOLD!SOLD!SOLD!SOLD!SOLD!SOLD!SOLD!

SOLD!SOLD!SOLD!SOLD!SOLD!SOLD!SOLD!SOLD!SOLD!SOLD!SOLD!SOLD!

PICK UP ONLY NO SHIPPING!

Items: 24in wheels and tires

Specs:Wheels are U2 035, bolt patterns are 5x4.5 and 4.75

Tires are 255/30/24 Kumhos Ecstas ASX's

Condition: 2 wheels are perfect, 1 has small nicks on the lip can barely see them, last wheel (the one in the single pics) has curve damage to the very tip of the lip not too noticeable. All wheels are good no bends and have NEVER SEEN SNOW, tires are evenly worn down and not alignment wear. I know they dont have the best reviews on here but they ride perfect for me no road noise or pulls.

What your getting: wheels,tires,new lugs w/ wheel locks, center caps

Payment: In person or by paypal. Asking $1200 SMD member price, wheels need to go. they are collecting dust at work. Price is half of what i payed for them

Pics:

89aaac5d.jpg

942e5562.jpg

1/24/12

JUST DROPPED THEM OFF, ENJOY TEDDY !

4b725a69.jpg

pm sent

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

lives to far away.. oh well. GLWS :drinks:

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

if only you lived closer :shrug:

1j1450.png

I might be interested if I scrap the extra cash together, kind of in the middle of ordering stuff for a new setup.. I'll shoot you a PM tomorrow.

If anybody in the Sacramento area has a vehicle for sale for less than $1,500 get at me. I'm open to almost anything that runs.

man those are slick, wish they would fit my ride..why you sellin?

tired of the them, new project now hair%20trick.gif im out of the "big wheel" game...for now

Why are you selling? Those look sick. They fit my truck ,but just too far away.:(

yeah everyone lives far from here, sucks :(

I might be interested if I scrap the extra cash together, kind of in the middle of ordering stuff for a new setup.. I'll shoot you a PM tomorrow.

heck yeah, let me know. they are ready to go. Dont want to sell them but the truck just sits in the garage and i could use the $$$ plus with the system in the teg IT will take the garage, I DONT wanna leave the truck out side at night with the wheels on

Archived