Second Skin Audio

Home Speaker box

http://www.parts-exp...CAT&srchCat=194

You'd need to know the specs on the speakers to build a proper box.

If there mismatched I wouldn't bother.

Study the parts express site, they have everything you need for doing this.

Edited by azagtoth502

• pa-pa-platypus

• sorry not everybody has a companies nuts so far down their throat they catch every drop ball sweat when it falls

use bondo to cover up the whole the 6x9 made just hold something behind the whole inside the box threw the woofer whole and bondo the front. then re cur ur hole how old where the towers u decided to cut. i am an avid collector of old school kenwood stuff so right now u suck alot in my book.

what do you mean when you ask how do they crossover the signal.? are u refering to what i said earlyer? the cross over is that lil circut board thing attached to the terminal in some way shape or form that divides the incoming single to send lows to speakers made for lows mids to mids and highs to highs. the crossover in the box was made for those speakers in that box.

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

I don't really know, someone down my block threw them out, I took them home and they worked perfect, sorry if that Offended you :( but the high speakers were blown anyways, so I just took them out all together, threw a 6x9 there with its own seperat + - terminal

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm