Sonic Electronix

Well after looking up the stats on both, I think thats what I'll go with. Might take me alittle longer to get it all, but I'm sure I'll be happier with it than anything else I was looking at. Thanks guys! My plan is to have it done before the year is over.

97 Dakota Ext Cab

-Bass

2 12" Xplods

1200 Watt Sony amp

-Mids/Highs

250 watt ZStat amp for front Mids/Highs

HIFONICS ZXI65C 6.5"

JVC HU

-Future

Hifonics HFi 55.4 For mids/highs

Hifonics ZXI 6.5" 3-ways for rear

DC XL 15"

AQ1200D

Well any suggestions? I'd like 15's, but 12's would be fine too. I've mainly just been seeing what looks best for the price, but abunch of these cheap brands seem sketchy.

that is why they are sketchy buy one good sub and an amp then enjoy as you save up for another if you want more dont waste your money on cheap crap I know we got to start somewhere but it looks like you already had a cheap system time to step it up and see what you have been missing

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

Well after looking up the stats on both, I think thats what I'll go with. Might take me alittle longer to get it all, but I'm sure I'll be happier with it than anything else I was looking at. Thanks guys! My plan is to have it done before the year is over.

I'm sure you won't be disappointed man, good luck with the build! It may take some time, but once you get everything built, hooked up and playing, you'll get to see it all pay off. That's why I love car audio so much, you can enjoy the product of your hard work, and say "Damn, I did this!" Prolly the same thing with having a kid, I ain't got one so idk lmao

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.