Second Skin Audio

Well dc 18 just is not working in a cobalt trunk I can't give it what it needs so here's the deal I need a set of subs That can Handle my lanzar 6000d it's 1ohm stable any recommendation of what to get?

2009 Malibu LTZHead Unit - Pioneer AVH-P4300DVDSubs - 2 DC Audio m2 XL 15'sAmplifier - DC 5kWire - KnukonceptzAlternator - OhioGenBatteries - 2 XS Power 3100's, 1 d4700

id recommend a funky pup but you dont have near enough power...

jkjk um why not sell the 18 and go to a smaller size? or buy another and wall? you could sell and go to 2 xl 12's

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

id recommend a funky pup but you dont have near enough power...

Well from what I hear they out of stock and yeah I'm selling the 18 only used it for about 3 hours testing I have a show coming up in may I need to jump like now to be ready

jkjk um why not sell the 18 and go to a smaller size? or buy another and wall? you could sell and go to 2 xl 12's

2009 Malibu LTZHead Unit - Pioneer AVH-P4300DVDSubs - 2 DC Audio m2 XL 15'sAmplifier - DC 5kWire - KnukonceptzAlternator - OhioGenBatteries - 2 XS Power 3100's, 1 d4700

What do you mean the DC 18 is not working?

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)

Have you seen a cobalt trunk? Most I can fit is a 17inch box which sub does fit hardly lol but it's gotta stick out of my trunk and that classes me as a wall I want to compete out of my trunk no wall etc

Sell Lv5 18, get Lv5 15.

^^^ This

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)

Ain't 2 12s better then 1 15 that's what I was always told first year for bass comps so idk that's why I'm asking

2 12's has more cone area. So theoretically it would be louder than a 15 on the same power.

Big 3 with Yellow Top