joker's 99 blazer rebuild page 4, 4th order dc, xs, mechman

Good luck keeping your box at the window line. My box is 14.2 gross, 10.5 net and is at least 6 inches over the back seat line WITH going over the wheel wells.

And as far as port back in a Blazer, I too ran port back and it wasn't ad loud as my current port up setup.

Little advice before you do the rest of the deadener, it's recommended that you cut it into certain size tiles instead of applying large continuous sheets.

Check out my build log, proven ground pounder :P

2000 Blazer 4dr

-24" Boss 330s

-Lowered 2/3

-5000k Hids w Projector Retro

-Candy tails

-LED interior lighting

-20% tint 35% windshield

-Alpine 9886 HU

-RF P1462 Dash

-RF P1652 Front

-RF P1652 Rear

-Two 18" Fi BTLs

-MB Quart Onyx 4.80

-Two Audioque AQ2200Ds

-Xs Powerr D5100, 2 Powersafe G31s

-Knukoncepts 1/0 wire

-Mechman 270 Alt w Boost Module

-10.4 Net @ 28hz 140sq.inch of port

My Youtube Channel!!

Already planned sub up and port up going any other direction with port wouldn't work for shit hehe. And did 3 layers of rattletrap on the roof and box I have designed is 10 net and is about 4 over the window line if I remember right I just meant I would have to not be able to see out the window if I did port back or side cuz box would have to be a lot taller to leave room for a port and I'm not interested in another wall at least not in this ride.

Just starting the deadening

Good luck keeping your box at the window line. My box is 14.2 gross, 10.5 net and is at least 6 inches over the back seat line WITH going over the wheel wells.

And as far as port back in a Blazer, I too ran port back and it wasn't ad loud as my current port up setup.

Little advice before you do the rest of the deadener, it's recommended that you cut it into certain size tiles instead of applying large continuous sheets.

Check out my build log, proven ground pounder :P

Did tile type laydown of most of the first and second layer did longer strips on 3rd to clean it up a bit. And have checked out your build quite a few times and am impressed.

At least you did it right using a heat gun! :drinks: Makes it 10 times easier to apply and makes it stick very well.

7w1lnOR.jpg

2004 Bagged Trailblazer

(4)18" Sundown Nsv3s
(4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4
(2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500

Did you have to wait for first foam to cure before spraying again? If so how long?

I waited for soft cure which is fast like under half hour then let it sit overnight to fully cure up after 2nd round of foam and extra stuff came down easy with a razor and a steak knife the next morning.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived