Sundown Audio

Can't seem to find a match

RooTxBeeR

I have 2 10" JBL's, they RMS at 260 watts. I am tuning my box to 35 Hz, so my main question is, I need to know a good cut off Freq ont he LP for a box tunes to 35 Hz. Because some amps I am seeing have LP as low as 40, some 35. Two that caught my eye where these.

I would run my subs at 1Ohm Parellel with this.

Linky

This I would run in 4 Ohm in Series with this

Linky

What do you guys think on it, I need to know what is a good LP to use on a 35Hz tuned box so I can find a good amp, also if you have suggestion on other amps plz let me know, which would you choose of the two.

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

I just found this one, for about $125 more, but its the 2010 bdCP model. Here. Wait, I am talking about the pass of taking the low notes out, is that not low pass? that is way to high to take out.

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

I turn my to were it sounds good, but turning it down to 35 or 40 would just be silly. You should be able to tell were you want it by listening to it. To high and it will sound almost loose.

06 Monte Carlo

Motorola T605

Alpine CDA 9886

Polk mids and highs

Yellow top

2 XS Power D975

Knukoncepts 0 gauge

1 DC Audio 3.5K

1 DC LVL 4XL 15" Thorshammer package

Archived