where to buy nice right angle drill

I need a good drill that will drill out my treads to intall my dual alt kit. Its gotta fit inbetweeen my radatior and my engine. Where you guys buy ur tools at.

1998 Pontiac bonneville SE

Alpine Iva-w205 touchscreen.

Phoenix Gold Titanium Elite 12

AQ2200 amp

Kinetik HC 3800 battery

Big 3

We get most of our tools from the Home Depot. Lowes is our back-up.

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

lowes, grizzly tools, home depot, harbor freight, northern hydrolic, tractor supply .co might have some

imo a milwaukee or dewalt would be good, there some other brands too like motabo but there more of a hammer drill kinda setup

ied go with dewalt, there built pritty good, milwaukee would cost a little more tho

this http://www.lowes.com/pd_296577-70-DW120K_0__?productId=1208749&Ntt=right+angle+drill&pl=1&currentURL=%2Fpl__0__s%3FNtt%3Dright%2Bangle%2Bdrill

its a little expensive but u will use it more than u think, but these have hella torque and can break ur wrists if u aint carefull, but for that price it last a good while

u can go a cheaper route tho if u wont use it much, there better for like cutting holes for plumbing and drilling holes for electrical wire

we have one of these too and there built pritty good, http://www.harborfreight.com/compact-2-speed-1-2-half-inch-right-angle-drill-97622.html

what kinda budget do u have?

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

lol, get u one of these

DSCN2463.jpg

i still gotta learn how to use it tho, might end up making my own dist blocks and what knot

could make my own battery terminals if i got good at it

i guess i'll post some pics of our starting to be workshop, still got hella tools to move into it, what i took pics of is around 1/8 to 1/4 of what we actually have lol

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

sears had 1 the last time i was there. i got mine from harbor frieght thow. try there if u got 1 near you. mine cost me $25

I was looking at harbor freight too but i was wondering if it would be strong enought to drill the treads out on my block to install my second alt.

1998 Pontiac bonneville SE

Alpine Iva-w205 touchscreen.

Phoenix Gold Titanium Elite 12

AQ2200 amp

Kinetik HC 3800 battery

Big 3

I just bought the Milwaukee 18v cordless to go with my other Milwaukee tools, I'm happy with it and it makes drilling through firewalls to run wire soo much easier, it has the strength to drill through metal.

I got it on Amazon:

With battery: http://www.amazon.com/Milwaukee-2615-21CT-Cordless-Right-Battery/dp/B004M8R9WS/ref=pd_sim_sbs_hi_1

Without battery: http://www.amazon.com/Milwaukee-2615-20-Cordless-Right-Angle/dp/B004M8R9W8/ref=pd_sim_sbs_hi_2

Current Systems:

2011 BMW 335i

Hertz HDP1

DC LVL3 12" Full Carbon Fiber

2002 Acura Tl
Kenwood DNX9980HD
2 DCLVL4 12" Subs with LVL5 Parts D.7 Coils
DC 3.5k
Hertz HSK-165 up front HCX-165 Rear
Hertz HDP4 Amp
DC Power Engineering 260 Amp Alt
Big 3 and amp powered with KNU 1/0
XS Power D2400 Up Front

i pulled out my dick in class many of times and had it shown. get over it bitch...stupid open legged hairy beavered bitch...

going over rms = smaller box, under rms = bigger box...

Low voltage doesn't blow amps. That's a myth.

A router that does the sub holes makes rounded edges also?