dwright27 Posted September 25, 2007 Report Posted September 25, 2007 sorry for thread jack / post dump but are the stratus rts and the chrysler sebrings pretty much the same car? Quote 2006 F-150 4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver XS Power 4 DC 3.5kw Team DC Team S.P.L. Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0 DC Audio Dealer American Bass Dealer XS Power Dealer Audio Technix Dealer
stratusrt01 Posted September 25, 2007 Author Report Posted September 25, 2007 Thanks guy, appreciate all the comments. I'll post more as I go along, it's just being a slow build for me. Quote
stratusrt01 Posted September 25, 2007 Author Report Posted September 25, 2007 sorry for thread jack / post dump but are the stratus rts and the chrysler sebrings pretty much the same car? I believe so. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.