bought a 2-12 RT vented sub box. I have a 95 civic and saw no need for a gigantic vented box. Thought i would try this one. 1.5 cubic feet after sub displacement. separate chambers, but a common vent. Vent looks to be about 12 high x 1.5 wide x 24 long. Vent starts near the front side of box right beside woofer, goes back about 12 inches, then turns 180 degrees towards the front. Put a pair of HCCA 12s in it. I know someone is gonna say that box wont hold the weight, but we will see. IT has dado cuts so I doubt any panels will be braking loose. Running 2600 watts rms(havent clamped it yet). Box tuned around 48 hz, but plays well down to 30 hz. I listen to mostly metal and rock, so I dont see a need for low tuning. It beats pretty good. For 100 bucks shipped, I have no complaints. I am sure some prefab haters will have something negative to say on it. But I am happy with it, and that is what counts right?

God damn its hot today. My balls are stuck to my leg.