Sonic Electronix

Yes, an AQ1200 will run the sdc2.5's just fine. The woofers are 600 RMS each and since they have dual 4 ohm coils, you can wire the pair down to 1 ohm and each would be seeing right around 600 rms

2002 Camry XLE

35% tints all around

17'' Enkei FD-05 rims

Fi Q15 in 3.8cu ft box tuned to 32Hz

Pioneer DEH-P7200HD

AudioQue AQ1200d

4 Gauge Tsunami wiring/RCA's

mids/highs - OEM JBL system

AudioTechnix Deadner

Big 3 upgrade

My YouTube

Okay. So maybe I can do 2 12 sdc2.5s with an aq1200d. I just need to get rid of the three subs I have right now. What would be the advantage of the 15" to the 12" asode from 3" if it is the same rms? Just more air displacment?

More cone area. And yah 2 SDC2.5 and a AQ1200D will sound great.

I would go for the 15 but if you dont have the room for 3.5 to 4 Cubes per sub go with the 12. it even says it on there web site. that 2 12 in the right size box will out peform 2 15s in really small boxes. so get what you have room for.

Edited by PowerHouse407

2003 VW Jetta Wagon AA Mayhem 15's Flatline BA2 2 XS D3100's in rear Shuriken BT80 under hood

Mike Singer 250A SHCA and KnuKonceptz wire Big 4+

AQ / Dayton pro mids+monsoon tweets

My Build : http://www.stevemead...35#entry1989435

More cone area. And yah 2 SDC2.5 and a AQ1200D will sound great.

I would go for the 15 but if you dont have the room for 3.5 to 4 Cubes per sub go with the 12. it even says it on there web site. that 2 12 in the right size box will out peform 2 15s in really small boxes. so get what you have room for.

Yeah I have 53" left to right by 23" tall and 18" of depth. So plenty of space. I would like to use up the whole space.

Also the bottom and the back would need to be at an angle of like 25* is there anyway I could create that?