Phonebook shred video made the news in L.A.

lol, I left my .02 in a comment to someone. haha

"@Andrew It's not annoying actually, it's a hobby. Participants in the car audio community that actually have RESPECT and MANNERS, and actually think about others around them when playing their stereos at high listening levels get a bum rap. It's all of the rude braindead jerks out there who bump in residential areas, busy parking lots, at night and at stoplights/stopsigns that give us a bad name. There are unwritten rules of bumping that a lot of stereo guru's follow everyday. I am one of them. I have respect for others and turn my stereo down in the afformentioned areas to respect others because I have a higher responsibilty than them. Steve Meade (the man in the video) is a well known stereo buff who has respect for others. This video was shot in his private shop where he works on his cars, where no one would be bothered by the bass. This hobby has always been looked down upon due to the ignorant jerks who give us a bad name, and the circulated stereotypes through either word of mouth or even on the internet (check the description of the video). It is our right and choice put whatever type of speakers we want into our cars, and no one will take away our right. I do feel bad for you, and any other person who has to deal with douchebags who have no common sense. Karma, and voltage drop will be their demise.

In short, the punks out there give us a bad name, and we get the blame."

EDIT* Steve your the man! this was cool to see.

i agree and respect this i get home at midnight on sat. i don't have my system louder than hell on my way home

skar sk2500.1
0 gauge power and ground kunukonceptz
alpine HU
vxi65 components on BA gt-275
new build log -> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150642-project-d-kon-deathcards-build-log/#entry2148821
2 x-15 sundowns

singer alt, odyssey bat, and maxwell ultra caps