How does oneself aqcuire Dubstep music?

Been in love with dubstep, I like heavy hitting bass tracks but prefer tracks like Black and Blue-Netsky Remix as well... loving me some Nneka-Heartbeat (Chase and Status Remix)

That Ultrablack-Bear Trap mix is insane, any download links, or is it safe to download via mxtube on my iPhone?

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

Been in love with dubstep, I like heavy hitting bass tracks but prefer tracks like Black and Blue-Netsky Remix as well... loving me some Nneka-Heartbeat (Chase and Status Remix)

That Ultrablack-Bear Trap mix is insane, any download links, or is it safe to download via mxtube on my iPhone?

mxtube would be fine.

98d60dea.png

01 GMC Sonoma 4x4

RF T1500.1bd

DC LVL 4 12"

what are some good ways to take the songs off youtube and turn them into mp3s? i know there are converters but there all 192kbps, or is that about as good as im gonna get?

Car: 1995 Thunderbird

System:

Pioneer deh5100ub HU

Pioneer/Lightning Audio 5x7's

1 Hifonics 1610D amp

2 Obsidian Audio 12's

4cu.ft. box tuned to 30hz

8 farad Boss Audio cap

4 gauge power/ground wire

Youtube

Facebook

Go to www.vidtomp3.com when you paste YouTube URL into the box choose high quality instead of standard. It's what I use, and it is safe, im a computer guy and have done tests, be sure not to click on ads though. The blue link that says download at the top is the one you want to click after it has fetched your file

what are some good ways to take the songs off youtube and turn them into mp3s? i know there are converters but there all 192kbps, or is that about as good as im gonna get?

I record songs directly from my sound card with Audacity.

Choose the highest quality on YT as possible.

720 HD and 1080HD have same audio bitrate.

I don't remember how to set it up but google is your friend.

Be careful with doing it this way because it will record everything from soundcard.

Including FaceBook IMs, AOL IMs and the like.

Can't tell you how many times I've accidentally had those pop up in the middle of a song only to realize it when playing it in car. <_<

Go to www.vidtomp3.com when you paste YouTube URL into the box choose high quality instead of standard. It's what I use, and it is safe, im a computer guy and have done tests,

You sir sound like spam!

And what do you know this is your first ever post.... <_<

98d60dea.png

01 GMC Sonoma 4x4

RF T1500.1bd

DC LVL 4 12"

Go to www.vidtomp3.com when you paste YouTube URL into the box choose high quality instead of standard. It's what I use, and it is safe, im a computer guy and have done tests,

You sir sound like spam!

And what do you know this is your first ever post.... <_<

first and still only post..

2 Fi BTL N2 18s Fully LoadedSundown Audio NS-1Kenwood 845 HU Clarion EQ4 Juicebox 3100sKnu Wire"Big 3"Mechman 270a156.3dBTeam GG.

This is another amazing track but this is HEAVY on bass as well as Mids,

Sick as hell!!! :D

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

Archived