DC Sound Lab

4 XL 15s 10Kw, 1 Lincoln LS

Awesome man. I hope my 2 18's might be able to do a small hairtrick at 6000 watts *fingers crossed*

Should do one in...........in the port lol. JP But should get down real good once its up. Going with some 5's?

thats sick man hey ima run a 10k system soon could you let me know whats your electrical looks like so i can get an idea on what ima need or if im allset but thats a sick hair trick by the way

Thanks bro, but i have a DC270XP, 8 Kinetik 2000's, and 2 runs of 3/0 from alt to rear batts. Voltage stays around 12.0-12.3 at 40hz +, but gets down to about 11.8 with the lower stuff. Do I care? Nope. Amps are never even warm, subs get slightly warm after a bit of time.

Awesome man. I hope my 2 18's might be able to do a small hairtrick at 6000 watts *fingers crossed*

Should do one in...........in the port lol. JP But should get down real good once its up. Going with some 5's?

thats sick man hey ima run a 10k system soon could you let me know whats your electrical looks like so i can get an idea on what ima need or if im allset but thats a sick hair trick by the way

Thanks bro, but i have a DC270XP, 8 Kinetik 2000's, and 2 runs of 3/0 from alt to rear batts. Voltage stays around 12.0-12.3 at 40hz +, but gets down to about 11.8 with the lower stuff. Do I care? Nope. Amps are never even warm, subs get slightly warm after a bit of time.

sounds good kinda in a way what ima do but more runs of 0 gauge and 3 alternatores i want the voltage to stay 12.6 ish if not beef of the electric a bit more but thanks man