jconnway custom door panels and a pillers !!!!!

These turned out great. I'm not crazy about the textured paint. But they still look awesome. The best part is how clean the layout is I think

I didn't think I'd like the textured paint but I trusted vex's judgement and I love it it came out so sick. The pillars are really amazing I think, the clarity comming from those 4s makes the whole system. In a little while we're thinking about the back doors. Nothing crazy but making it to match the fronts.

For now I'm real happy with it. No clipping, everything tuned perfectly and it slams.

These turned out great. I'm not crazy about the textured paint. But they still look awesome. The best part is how clean the layout is I think

I didn't think I'd like the textured paint but I trusted vex's judgement and I love it it came out so sick. The pillars are really amazing I think, the clarity comming from those 4s makes the whole system. In a little while we're thinking about the back doors. Nothing crazy but making it to match the fronts.

For now I'm real happy with it. No clipping, everything tuned perfectly and it slams.

That's all that matters is that your happy with it. I was just about to ask you if you were going to do the back doors to match, that will look sick if you do.

• 3 months later...

keep up the good work man, doors look great, tbh I love pioneer, especially their components, really good bang for the buck if you know what you're doing.

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

Archived