jeyrapboy Posted May 2, 2011 Report Posted May 2, 2011 same here its also easier for me to pop off if the baby starts crying. Id get pissed if i lost real xp. Right... Sometimes i just have time for a game or 2 that makes it easy just to get a few games in real quick. Plus there is a lot less bitching and i dont have to worry about someone rage quitting at the very end of a domination game, after i just whooped up on teh 15th prestiges that suck ass and that counts as a loss for me
conley916 Posted May 2, 2011 Report Posted May 2, 2011 i'll probably get the new maps tonight too, xbox FTW!!! GT = conley916 2015 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack audio coming soon
RickyFriery97 Posted May 3, 2011 Author Report Posted May 3, 2011 Well I stayed up till 12 to try and get the maps but they weren't out so I said f it and went to sleep Just downloaded em and I'ma play a few games before I head to work! 2014 Chevy Silverado Crewcab 1994 Chevy Full Size blazer
jeyrapboy Posted May 3, 2011 Report Posted May 3, 2011 Well I stayed up till 12 to try and get the maps but they weren't out so I said f it and went to sleep Just downloaded em and I'ma play a few games before I head to work! just hoped in a private match and walked around. I can tell now campers are gonna LOVE this new map pack already. Played a few games and its a breath of fresh air into this game. Cant wait to get a couple buddys and play the new zombies tho
RickyFriery97 Posted May 3, 2011 Author Report Posted May 3, 2011 Well I stayed up till 12 to try and get the maps but they weren't out so I said f it and went to sleep Just downloaded em and I'ma play a few games before I head to work! just hoped in a private match and walked around. I can tell now campers are gonna LOVE this new map pack already. Played a few games and its a breath of fresh air into this game. Cant wait to get a couple buddys and play the new zombies tho Yea I just hoped in a domination on zoo and the map is huge! I didn't think about private match to check out the maps first I'ma do that But yea I wanna try the new zombs too 2014 Chevy Silverado Crewcab 1994 Chevy Full Size blazer
jeyrapboy Posted May 3, 2011 Report Posted May 3, 2011 Well I stayed up till 12 to try and get the maps but they weren't out so I said f it and went to sleep Just downloaded em and I'ma play a few games before I head to work! just hoped in a private match and walked around. I can tell now campers are gonna LOVE this new map pack already. Played a few games and its a breath of fresh air into this game. Cant wait to get a couple buddys and play the new zombies tho Yea I just hoped in a domination on zoo and the map is huge! I didn't think about private match to check out the maps first I'ma do that But yea I wanna try the new zombs too Yea man thats a little somethin somethin i do so i can get some cool jump spots to get on top of things and out of site IE domination flag B on the map Convoy. Plus i can learn some quick routes to flags, Flank points, and Where the bombs are on S&D and DEMO.
RickyFriery97 Posted May 3, 2011 Author Report Posted May 3, 2011 Well I stayed up till 12 to try and get the maps but they weren't out so I said f it and went to sleep Just downloaded em and I'ma play a few games before I head to work! just hoped in a private match and walked around. I can tell now campers are gonna LOVE this new map pack already. Played a few games and its a breath of fresh air into this game. Cant wait to get a couple buddys and play the new zombies tho Yea I just hoped in a domination on zoo and the map is huge! I didn't think about private match to check out the maps first I'ma do that But yea I wanna try the new zombs too Yea man thats a little somethin somethin i do so i can get some cool jump spots to get on top of things and out of site IE domination flag B on the map Convoy. Plus i can learn some quick routes to flags, Flank points, and Where the bombs are on S&D and DEMO. yea ima try that out when i get home thanks for the tip! i did solo on the new zombs and got to level 2.... shit looks crazy 2014 Chevy Silverado Crewcab 1994 Chevy Full Size blazer
jeyrapboy Posted May 3, 2011 Report Posted May 3, 2011 Well I stayed up till 12 to try and get the maps but they weren't out so I said f it and went to sleep Just downloaded em and I'ma play a few games before I head to work! just hoped in a private match and walked around. I can tell now campers are gonna LOVE this new map pack already. Played a few games and its a breath of fresh air into this game. Cant wait to get a couple buddys and play the new zombies tho Yea I just hoped in a domination on zoo and the map is huge! I didn't think about private match to check out the maps first I'ma do that But yea I wanna try the new zombs too Yea man thats a little somethin somethin i do so i can get some cool jump spots to get on top of things and out of site IE domination flag B on the map Convoy. Plus i can learn some quick routes to flags, Flank points, and Where the bombs are on S&D and DEMO. yea ima try that out when i get home thanks for the tip! i did solo on the new zombs and got to level 2.... shit looks crazy lvl 1 I tried to kill one dude that dont wanna fuckin die
RickyFriery97 Posted May 3, 2011 Author Report Posted May 3, 2011 Well I stayed up till 12 to try and get the maps but they weren't out so I said f it and went to sleep Just downloaded em and I'ma play a few games before I head to work! just hoped in a private match and walked around. I can tell now campers are gonna LOVE this new map pack already. Played a few games and its a breath of fresh air into this game. Cant wait to get a couple buddys and play the new zombies tho Yea I just hoped in a domination on zoo and the map is huge! I didn't think about private match to check out the maps first I'ma do that But yea I wanna try the new zombs too Yea man thats a little somethin somethin i do so i can get some cool jump spots to get on top of things and out of site IE domination flag B on the map Convoy. Plus i can learn some quick routes to flags, Flank points, and Where the bombs are on S&D and DEMO. yea ima try that out when i get home thanks for the tip! i did solo on the new zombs and got to level 2.... shit looks crazy lvl 1 I tried to kill one dude that dont wanna fuckin die the fucking electric dude?! i tried to get him too 2014 Chevy Silverado Crewcab 1994 Chevy Full Size blazer
jeyrapboy Posted May 3, 2011 Report Posted May 3, 2011 Well I stayed up till 12 to try and get the maps but they weren't out so I said f it and went to sleep Just downloaded em and I'ma play a few games before I head to work! just hoped in a private match and walked around. I can tell now campers are gonna LOVE this new map pack already. Played a few games and its a breath of fresh air into this game. Cant wait to get a couple buddys and play the new zombies tho Yea I just hoped in a domination on zoo and the map is huge! I didn't think about private match to check out the maps first I'ma do that But yea I wanna try the new zombs too Yea man thats a little somethin somethin i do so i can get some cool jump spots to get on top of things and out of site IE domination flag B on the map Convoy. Plus i can learn some quick routes to flags, Flank points, and Where the bombs are on S&D and DEMO. yea ima try that out when i get home thanks for the tip! i did solo on the new zombs and got to level 2.... shit looks crazy lvl 1 I tried to kill one dude that dont wanna fuckin die the fucking electric dude?! i tried to get him too yea that fuckin cocksucker
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.