Sonic Electronix

so i ported my box today for my AudioQue 2.5 D4 Subwoofer 1.67cu.ft at 33hz i got plenty of pics (:

i plan to carpet the box this weekend and my cup holder to and also hide my port with some adhesive and carpet .

here a video my camera is horrible

HPIM8437.jpg

HPIM8434.jpg

HPIM8436.jpg

HPIM8438.jpg

HPIM8439.jpg

HPIM8440.jpg

HPIM8441.jpg

HPIM8442.jpg

HPIM8445.jpg

HPIM8446.jpg

HPIM8447.jpg

HPIM8448.jpg

HPIM8449.jpg

HPIM8450.jpg

HPIM8451.jpg

HPIM8452.jpg

well porting my first box and that was the first box i made to lol (: i am highly impressed and excited about the box and sub there great with only 400watts ( not even true power probably only 250 watts ) 2ohm load 1.67 cu.ft 33hz enjoy :drinks:

Edited by Relyks

Cool stuff man. I still use a jig saw for circles too. Haha. I say dont cover the box, leave that "artwork" showing. :drinks:

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)

im not gonna lie i used a Jigsaw similar to that from like 20 years ago and it got so damn hot it was ridiculous. still a trooper though.

anyways build looks good! :popcorn:

The IrishmanDCSig.jpgCheck out my build hereXL 4th order wall build logIn Progress:alpine cda HU4th order Bandpass2xl 15's1- ab 400.1 (gonna be two hopefully)4- Crescendo 8's2- xts crecendo supertweeters

2 sq super tweetsMb quart 4.125Mechman 270a alt1- xs D27003- xs XP3000

4- odessey pc1700seller feed back threadhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/136418-d-train-13k/

im not gonna lie i used a Jigsaw similar to that from like 20 years ago and it got so damn hot it was ridiculous. still a trooper though.

I have a Craftsman, at least 15 years old. It gets so hot it stops working after I cut a hole for a subwoofer or two. Haha

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)

I have a Craftsman, at least 15 years old. It gets so hot it stops working after I cut a hole for a subwoofer or two. Haha

haha mine was a craftsman as well. and that thing is stretching out that lifetime warranty. lol i have to hold it with a towel. i was cutting a double baffle 12' hole and that thing was on fire!

The IrishmanDCSig.jpgCheck out my build hereXL 4th order wall build logIn Progress:alpine cda HU4th order Bandpass2xl 15's1- ab 400.1 (gonna be two hopefully)4- Crescendo 8's2- xts crecendo supertweeters

2 sq super tweetsMb quart 4.125Mechman 270a alt1- xs D27003- xs XP3000

4- odessey pc1700seller feed back threadhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/136418-d-train-13k/

my art work are my girlfriend me and my friends with a sharpie marker drawing on it lol

by the way that saw got hot on me look at my facial expressions i just took it like a man

also i played it today and steering wheel flex rear window flex mirror flex ash tray things are shaking door and side windows shaking moving my cup holders around and blowing around stuff hanging off my mirror it is playing amazing ill post a video of the song white girl-young jeezy and imagine sub is underpowered i get my aq1200d at end of this month only 250watts on it now and my sub isnt broken in. i cant wait for the end of this month. :yahoo: