Sonic Electronix

lol.. ok

and actually that 250lbs of pull is actually underrated, there could be up to 750lbs of pull depending on the magnet, and steel

so basically if it would have shifted it would be retardedly obvious

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

yep

If photobucket was working, I would show some pics of the motors I just got

The gap is very tight, so its very hard to tell, but its more obvious than yours

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

• 11 years later...

I don't know how much force the magnet of a sundown X15 has but let me tell u it's a lot! My f****** magnet fell off one day and trying to get it centered and get it to stay is not an easy process . And right when I was getting ready to epoxy the top plate back to the magnet I noticed the lower plate was loose also.