Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Should I Put Resin In Box Box


Recommended Posts

Posted

ok i read and seen some pics of people putting resin in there boxes. my ? is what are the positives of doing that i have 2 t4-15s in a 9.0 cubic box. what will it do besides making the box stronger my box is pretty strong will it help sound

new toy

97 chevy s10 ext cab

bagged

22s

system (coming soon )

4 soundstream t4-15s walled

2 concept 2410 mono amps

REFS

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=cartunez2004

http://caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t...ht=LOUDCARTUNEZ

Posted

will help keep the box air tight, keep it from warping, keep the corners really strong, it will keep the box stronger all together, IF you do the Meade 45s

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Posted
will help keep the box air tight, keep it from warping, keep the corners really strong, it will keep the box stronger all together, IF you do the Meade 45s

sorry im new to postin. but what do u mean by meades 45s ??/ my box is already built and carpeted just read some threads about resin

new toy

97 chevy s10 ext cab

bagged

22s

system (coming soon )

4 soundstream t4-15s walled

2 concept 2410 mono amps

REFS

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=cartunez2004

http://caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t...ht=LOUDCARTUNEZ

Posted

Meade 45's=Resinned corners (and i think also glassed over now also)

Basically it helps to improve airflow throughout the box, makes the corners stronger, helps to keep leaks away also.

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 110k miles | Stock

 

1996 GMC Yukon SLT 4dr 4wd | 260k miles | JVC Head-unit

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 837 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...