Bibby's Honda Thread! (10-01-07 - Some New Pics!: Post 232)

keep the steering wheel smbol red it would look jdm.. you planning on swapping the motor? some red recaro racing seats would look sick in your car

2v27cjs.png

Jeffrey Ribeiro

Co-Founder

Gold Leaf Consultants

E: [email protected]

www.GoldLeafConsultants.com

CA refs: abdulwq, jordyo,sgdenny,shinju, bannok

SMD refs: Assman, zfrerichs, shinju, Loganberry

CCA refs: jordyo, SR SQ, nothing13, Mat-Romain, JohnnyRock1588, Brandon, KingRukus, SPDDMON, BlitzSix

CA feedback thread

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.p...384#post5068384

keep the steering wheel smbol red it would look jdm.. you planning on swapping the motor? some red recaro racing seats would look sick in your car

naaah. Can't do any red in my car. If there is any color besides black on it, it will be blue, or green. Most likely nothing though. No engine swap planned. I do want to get a rex later on, and do one. This is my daily car for now, and will be until i can afford something nicer. Just making it look cool for now.

nice bibby...i was thinkin about doing my accord in all black like that also...with the blacked out taillights and black headlights....im anxious to see how this turns out!

I can't wait bro, i am so exited! I think anything blacked out is pimp shit! I will have the pics up for you as soon as i get finished!

Where do you buy that Hite Shade? To smoke the Taillights?

I got it on ebay. A member from the honda forums i hang on reccomended this to me.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/VHT-Nite-Sh...1QQcmdZViewItem

Archived