Bibby's Honda Thread! (10-01-07 - Some New Pics!: Post 232)

you definately gotaa go lower than your photoshop! tuck a little tire.

and yes 2.5% is double 5. i got 5% on my car and it is a mother backing up at night. still i wouldn't have it any other way.

car's looking good by the way!

groundpounders-sig-2.jpg 2002 Tahoe Pioneer 4300dvdFront: Pioneer Components Rear: Kicker CVT6.5 sub amp: US Amps AX2000HC @.35 front stage amp: US Amps TU4360C(tube amps FTW!!)2-18" Level Crossfire XS-SPL V.1'sCheck Out My YouTube Videos!! Click This Now!

you definately gotaa go lower than your photoshop! tuck a little tire.

and yes 2.5% is double 5. i got 5% on my car and it is a mother backing up at night. still i wouldn't have it any other way.

car's looking good by the way!

Thanks bro. My plan is to be tucking a little tire. The photoshop started looking goofy that low. But if it goes smoothly, i will be tucking about 1/2 the tires.

my only warning::::don't put it down on the bumpstops. your insides will hate you. my car tucks about 3/4 of the top of the front tire layed out, and at that point i'm firmly against the plastic and the little pinch weld inside the fenderwell. and that is on 17's.

groundpounders-sig-2.jpg 2002 Tahoe Pioneer 4300dvdFront: Pioneer Components Rear: Kicker CVT6.5 sub amp: US Amps AX2000HC @.35 front stage amp: US Amps TU4360C(tube amps FTW!!)2-18" Level Crossfire XS-SPL V.1'sCheck Out My YouTube Videos!! Click This Now!

do the double 5...i have that plus 35% on my windshield, I am eventually going to put 20% on my windshield but just waiting for the crack in it to get a little bigger, at my shop we wont do double 5 on the front windows because it pretty fuckin dark, we did it on mine and my homeboys cars and thats it.

Also check out the difference, on the navi is the night shades and on the altima is auto black with an automotive professional clear coat,

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

2005 Nissan Altima 2.5 S

HU: AVIC-D2

Fronts: ARC Audio KAR KS6006 Components

AA Poly Mids/ CDT CW-19 Tweets in kicks

Front Amp: Profile AP400x2

Rear Fill: None

Sub: DC LVL 4 (CF Dustcap) x2 (waiting for dustcaps)

AMP: RF t10001bd x2 (1400-1500 @ 1 ohm)

Wire: Welding Supply/Lighting Audio 1/0 Power/Ground

Zero Noise 2.0zn RCA (x2)

260 Amp Iraggi Alternator

Archived