Bibby's Honda Thread! (10-01-07 - Some New Pics!: Post 232)

Get it aligned, mine doesn't eat tires at all..I have been driving it for over 4 yrs with the same tires on it, just keep em rotated. It looks good man..Can't beat a Nice Black Civic..

wait are you using coilovers?

Yep.

wow!...what a difference...looks so badass....i think a lip would look good but you dont want to be scrapin it up all day...

I know dude, a lip would set it off, but roads arent that great around here. I havent ruled it out, jsut gotta ride it a few weeks as is before i decide.

car looks awesome, i like slammed 4-doors. but you should have done air.

I would've like to have done air, and i may do it down the road. But not right now. It's as low as i want it, and i dont really care for raising it up anytime soon.

when i had coilovers, it was just the back that ate tires, the front wasn't too bad.

Interesting. I actually put my worse tires on the front, b/c they are a hair smaller, and help with the turning and stuff. They arent bad by any means, but they do have less tread than my other two.

camber goes nuts on the rear when you start getting real low.

i like being able to lift mine for driveways, speedbumps, and the entrance to my work which is a sharp ass angle downward.

groundpounders-sig-2.jpg 2002 Tahoe Pioneer 4300dvdFront: Pioneer Components Rear: Kicker CVT6.5 sub amp: US Amps AX2000HC @.35 front stage amp: US Amps TU4360C(tube amps FTW!!)2-18" Level Crossfire XS-SPL V.1'sCheck Out My YouTube Videos!! Click This Now!

I just went and measured everything...

Front Driver 22" 1/4

Front Pass 22"

Rear Driver 22 3/4

Rear Pass 22 3/4

So the front driver needs to come down 1/4, and both rears need to come down 3/4 That will make it an even 22" from the ground to the top of the fender wells at all 4 corners.

5" off the ground at the highest point, and i didn't measure the lowest.

leave the driver side a touch higher, that way it won't lean when you drive, it will also help keep your alignment closer when you drive to(no steering wheel pull)

groundpounders-sig-2.jpg 2002 Tahoe Pioneer 4300dvdFront: Pioneer Components Rear: Kicker CVT6.5 sub amp: US Amps AX2000HC @.35 front stage amp: US Amps TU4360C(tube amps FTW!!)2-18" Level Crossfire XS-SPL V.1'sCheck Out My YouTube Videos!! Click This Now!

leave the driver side a touch higher, that way it won't lean when you drive, it will also help keep your alignment closer when you drive to(no steering wheel pull)

I'll keep that in mind when i go to crankin her down tomorrow. Next time i come to ft worth, i will have to come check out your hatch. One of my best friends lives in benbrook, and i come out there a good bit. I was actually just there in august. Are you coming to the DFW meet on the 27th? I may not make that event, but i will be down again b4 christmas to see my friend.

Also dude, i was just looking over you bag thread, and noticed your headlights. I am going to sell mine when my new ones get here. They dont have any nasty scratches other than normal wear and tear, and are not hazy at all. I'll make you a good deal on them if you are interested.

i'm holding out to buy the ion coated headlight housings(the ones that look colored but they aren't) then i'm gonna get a HID kit for it. oughta look pretty wicked then.

are you talking about the show at hot street on the 27th? if so i'll be there.

Archived