Bibby's Honda Thread! (10-01-07 - Some New Pics!: Post 232)

So today was a good day. I got in my steering wheel, which like i thought, makes my car, along with the other things feel like a whole new car! I really like the way it has shaped up. When i walk outside into the garage, or parking lot, whereever i may be, it looks so sick sitting there!

Along with my new steering wheel, i paid the car off today as well. That feels really good. Even though it has been my car the entire time, now it really feels like my car! No matter what happens, ever, no one can take it away, it is mine. B) That is a damn good feeling to know you paid off a vehicle! Almost like an adrenaline rush! This post is going to be a showoff post, and a reflective post.

So with that said, before i get into the new pics from today, of the steering wheel, and the small shoot i went on, i want everyone to see my honda the way it was when i bought it.

This was taken a few weeks after i bought it. The only thing i had done was put some hubcaps over the steelies. I had Black on Black dreams since day one!

Posted Image

Now, this is the way its sits 2 years later, and PAID FOR!

Posted Image

Alright. On to the steering wheel today! This is why I needed to replace it.

Posted Image

Everytime my hand went accross the wheel, this got on it.

Posted Image

Then i would do this, and it'd be on my pants.

Posted Image

New wheel

Posted Image

Comparison

Posted Image

what i think would look nice too is to lose the chrome on the grill ;)

Only chrome going to be on it will be around the grill, windows, and wheels. Everything else is going to be "murdered out". :)

I should have my new shift knob on today, and my decks wiring harness soldered back together, and reinstalled tonight.

How do you guys drive around with such dark tint..I could back out of my driveway with that dark tint and get a ticket backing out...I jsut want my backglass and rear side windows tinted so you can't see the walll, but I am scarred to do that. That is a hangup right now..That freakin tint crap..35% is all I can run on all my windows. Sucks.

Archived