2007 Chevy Tahoe Build(selling it, time for something new)

So ahhhhhh when you coming to Houston so I can hear it?

Whenever dude! Has to be a weekend though. Do we have any shows coming up?

I wouldn't really be the one to know. :lol:

But, I will make a trip to hear it one day.

Let me know when you all get together. I would like to hear this beast too. I heard it when it had one 18" and it slammed. I can just imagine now with two.

Since you have dual alts have you ever thought of running higher voltage to your amps?

I was thinking of going 18v one day.

2009 Tahoe

2000bc Cresendo POWA Need 3500

2 Sundown Zv3 18 high rolled sexiness

dual alt bracket with Singer alt(coming soon)

Mtx Q(not sure if I'm going to use)

Knu wire and RCA's

Bass Head Bands

Oh and a few pairs of Jordan's

62c64997.jpg

Since you have dual alts have you ever thought of running higher voltage to your amps?

Not with the rockford fosgate T2500BDCP, if i ever switch to DC amps may up the voltage

2014 Chevy Silverado Crewcab

1994 Chevy Full Size blazer

Not with the rockford fosgate T2500BDCP, if i ever switch to DC amps may up the voltage

I forgot you have the Nice Rockford amp.

I'm ready for some DC 5k action on 18v one day. But that's just the dream. :)

2009 Tahoe

Knu wire and RCA's

Bass Head Bands

62c64997.jpg

Btw did you rip up those stupid third row seat plastic things? If there easy to take out and put back I'm taking them out right now.lol

2009 Tahoe

Knu wire and RCA's

Bass Head Bands

62c64997.jpg

Btw did you rip up those stupid third row seat plastic things? If there easy to take out and put back I'm taking them out right now.lol

I ripped them out on mine, they pull off relatively easy. Re-attaching them, now that looks tricky...

i did the same on mine

2008 TahoeHU-PioneerMids/Highs amp- sundown 200.4Mids/Highs- hertz xls, hertz ml 700, audison voce tweetsAmp-2 AQ 3500sSubs-FI SP418sAlt-singer 350Big 3 1/0

a1c59399-4196-4eaa-b853-46c1480ed3ab.jpg

Build Log

UBL My YouTube channel

I ripped them out on mine, they pull off relatively easy. Re-attaching them, now that looks tricky...

i did the same on mine

i did the same on mine

Merzbow I know you did I just didn't feel like looking through those pages for a pic. :lol:

Are they glued and just pull off?

I'm thinking of tracing them with a sharpie then if I have to glue them down or something I know exactly where they go.

Any thoughts?

End thread jack/

2009 Tahoe

Knu wire and RCA's

Bass Head Bands

62c64997.jpg

i did the same on mine

i did the same on mine

Merzbow I know you did I just didn't feel like looking through those pages for a pic. :lol:

Are they glued and just pull off?

I'm thinking of tracing them with a sharpie then if I have to glue them down or something I know exactly where they go.

Any thoughts?

End thread jack/

I ripped mine up it was just glued. Like Merz said liquid nails would work fine. No need for a sharpe you can see where it was from the imprinted outline. Those things are ghey anyways.

P.S. Moar vids!

Archived