02 Monte Carlo REBuild, Progress PG 6, DC, SHCA, Rockford

You could have done a 4 cube box in there easily, anything more than that and it would be a challenge unless you would build it in the trunk.

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f

where in ky are you?

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

This is true... Didn't really wanna go passed the tire wells too terribly far... wanted to have some space left over for some various stuff if needed.... 3 cubes should be fine by my book anyway... just went with the happy medium from what rockford recommends for them, while keeping some of my trunk space at least.

Keep up the work no slackin on a monte now ;)

ah man... you have no idea how much id love to just take a week off and spend all my time on my baby... lol too bad first year employees at my work don't get vacation days... haha. but im keepin it up...

This is true... Didn't really wanna go passed the tire wells too terribly far... wanted to have some space left over for some various stuff if needed.... 3 cubes should be fine by my book anyway... just went with the happy medium from what rockford recommends for them, while keeping some of my trunk space at least.

Here's my 4 cube box

IMGP2845-1.jpg

Do you have any plan on competing? Can't wait to see/hear this thing, should be a banger!

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f

Well got a few things done tonight will have to post it up tomorrow... Kinda rank weather down here tonight. Gotta say I'm likin the iPhone version of the forum haha.

That 4cube is alot smaller than what i had thought it would be. But i really hadn't thought about competing yet, i may but i guess it would depend on what i would get on the meter. Just have to find somebody around here with a term.

Archived