Second Skin Audio

your opinions wanted

mrchuck

I was not sure on this so i wanted to get afew opinion`s...

At the moment i have audioque 3500 amp ( the older one) with 2 12.4 orion Hcca subs,3 deka ( 1 in front 2 in back )220 alt big 3, 0 gauge ran front to back in a 97 blazer.I was thinking about changing out the subs but was not sure on what ones 2 AQ 18`s copper or 2 Dc lv 4 18.I wanted something louder...

i was going with the copper because i seen alot of peeps say the aluminum coil subs dont sound as good as the copper as for the Dc lv 4 was not sure on there rms rating if it was underrated not really being a issue tho ( just have to keep the gain down ) also another thing was alot say AQ`s sound like a fart box.I have never heard a pair so (or DC ) to know how they sound ( and can get down & dirty ).

i was going with the copper because i seen alot of peeps say the aluminum coil subs dont sound as good as the copper as for the Dc lv 4 was not sure on there rms rating if it was underrated not really being a issue tho ( just have to keep the gain down ) also another thing was alot say AQ`s sound like a fart box.I have never heard a pair so (or DC ) to know how they sound ( and can get down & dirty ).

the people who say such things about AQ are ignorant dumbasses. These same sorts of people say AQ can't get low.. LOL is all i have to say.

Honestly though. flip a coin. no one can tell you what YOU will like so you might as well just buy one and be done with it.

• 10 months later...

Archived