noob to Glass work...Console/Battery Box

Ok don’t make fun of me too much this is the first time/attempt at Glass/Resin work.

Its just some 3/4 MDF and Burch, The reason I am posting is because I think the cloth I used may not work (cotton T-shirt). Like I said I’m a Noob at using resin/glass and I am afraid it may sag on me when I apply the resin even though I stretched the S*** out of it. Any and all suggestions are welcome.

1000061dm5.th.jpg

1000062lv1.th.jpg

1000063re7.th.jpg

1000064er4.th.jpg

Looking good so far...I used to use t shirts all the time when I first started doing this...I should work pretty good for ya..If its streched tight,it shouldnt sag to much..Is this for an Optima...

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

Looking good so far...I used to use t shirts all the time when I first started doing this...I should work pretty good for ya..If its streched tight,it shouldnt sag to much..Is this for an Optima...

well its shaped like an optima but its just a Exide Orbital I think, my optima i have up front looks the same other than color.

i like it.lookin good..i like the angles of the cup holders...keep em comin,and let me see more pix of that Nova... :^

Well did some more work tonight 2 coats of resin (how many you guys suggest?) and if I had read the post before I started working the console  :-[ I would have got you a picture of the Nova but.... ;) next time I work on the console I will post a picture of it, its still under construction and still looks like crap.

1000076ag3.th.jpg

1000077sk2.th.jpg

1000083lf3.th.jpg

1000081he3.th.jpg