anyone wanna make apicture?

hi, i need a team dc audio picture thing, like black background, cool writing etc..840x840 and less than 3mb please :) i have a plain team dc picture on my computer but its white background and i want black or something similar...thanks

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

• 2 weeks later...

Just a few minutes playing. Just a starting point, let me know what else you added to it.

dc_audiobg.jpg

Should actually spend some time and effort on it though. :lol:

Have a question about Second Skin? E-Mail me!

usa_render4.png

thats freakin sick!!! what about a team dc type one? whats going on is i had a dc sound lab picture and wanna put it on my atm card, but they wont let me put anything on thats trademarked, so i wanna get some custom stuff...ima try that picture! thanks cant wait to see what else you come up with.

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

thats freakin sick!!! what about a team dc type one? whats going on is i had a dc sound lab picture and wanna put it on my atm card, but they wont let me put anything on thats trademarked, so i wanna get some custom stuff...ima try that picture! thanks cant wait to see what else you come up with.

Ah ok, now that I know what it's for I can design around that.

I'll see what I can come up with.

usa_render4.png

Finally had some free time (like fifteen minutes ago).

I set it to a 3:2 aspect ratio (1200 x 800) since that is what most cards are. If it needs to be a specific size, let me know. And of course any changes you'd like made.

dc_audio_card.jpg

usa_render4.png

that looks awesome!! i tried the one you put up earlier and they declined it, ill try this one, but if its not too much to ask can i get the same one as you just did but without the audio part? i think thats why they keep declining it since its trademarked

thanks again! even if it dosnt work i still got a cool background now :)

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

its also a little to small, im not sure how to enlarge it but ill try, here are the requirement

thanks again in advance!

Image files must:

* Use .jpeg, .jpg, .gif, .png, .tiff, or .bmp file formats.

* Be less than or equal to three megabytes (that is, 3 MB or 3,000 KB).

* Have pixel dimensions that are greater than or equal to 840x840 (consult the Tips below for help).

* Meet the image guidelines below.

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

• 1 month later...

well they still are not accepting it, the last person i talked to with wells fargo said its because the DC looks just like the one from the shoe company, so is there anyway you think you can do a custom dc logo? i really appreciate all the help you have given me, thanks!

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

Archived