Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

that trunk is going to be SOLID. you know how much airspace there is? would be tight to do 2 18s firing into the car.

Posted

so um, what are you doing for suspension in that back :peepwall:

I need ideas looks like its holding up for now

using foam like you did is going to really help keep the weight down, but coilovers will be the way to go...you can adjust the height and damping, which is exactly what you need...ya know, since you can't use helper bags on an econo-box (but if you figure out a way to use helper bags I'd go that way)

Principal

JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it

Posted

great build. I'm tuned in

2005 Ford Focus zx4

AMT's and Planars

18" Infinite baffle

Posted

so um, what are you doing for suspension in that back :peepwall:

I need ideas looks like its holding up for now

using foam like you did is going to really help keep the weight down, but coilovers will be the way to go...you can adjust the height and damping, which is exactly what you need...ya know, since you can't use helper bags on an econo-box (but if you figure out a way to use helper bags I'd go that way)

thanks for the info will find out pricing so long just for incase, foam is an amazing thing :woot:

Posted

Kinda screwed without access to the bolt on the top of the strut. But I'm diggin the idea. You could almost make that whole trunk a box... With a little F/G mat.

Never say never, got an idea of how to get to that bolt :yahoo: , f/g mattings still to come :good:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 504 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...