mr small dbz Posted May 2, 2011 Author Report Posted May 2, 2011 Nice man! Do you think it would be best for me to put expanding foam on the inside of my trunk lid, and cover the gaps with sound deadener? Or should I just cover the gaps with sound deadener? pm sent
technics Posted May 2, 2011 Report Posted May 2, 2011 this builds ridiculous.. and thats why i love it haha keep up the good work man!
cgrez33 Posted May 4, 2011 Report Posted May 4, 2011 Current Build: 1999 Tahoe #ComingSoon Previous Build(s): Crossfire Magnum 5k Pontiac G6 GT
C.Sanchez.A Posted May 5, 2011 Report Posted May 5, 2011 C'mon finish already! I'm getting impacient! LOL, JK. As I said before sweet build. Click Links To View Build Logs 1994 - Mazda B3000 (Daily/Toy/Show) 2002 - Mazda Protege (Daily) 1995 - Hyundai Accent (R.I.P.) 1984 - Bronco II (Restoration Project) Youtube Channel
mr small dbz Posted May 8, 2011 Author Report Posted May 8, 2011 C'mon finish already! I'm getting impacient! LOL, JK. As I said before sweet build. trying buddy very hard to work fast when you working by yourself on this build to get things done quickly and see to other things like family and work but i will get there
mr small dbz Posted May 8, 2011 Author Report Posted May 8, 2011 Been having a few issues with the cab lights, did some fault finding I landed up stripping a few covers behind the steering wheel to replace the indicator arm freaken thing went faulty, did a few other wiring changes in the engine bay, just need to get my power cables crimped should have that sorted shortly, then get the trunk bodyfilled and smoothed out, then its time for testing!!!
mr small dbz Posted May 21, 2011 Author Report Posted May 21, 2011 problem with the lights Replaced with new ones
mr small dbz Posted May 21, 2011 Author Report Posted May 21, 2011 then sorted this out as well while i was at it
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.