[SOLD] fs Sundown SA 15 (d2)

SA 15 d2 still stiff I will take pics of vc if needed. Here are the specs on the sub.

The SA-15 was designed to be an excellent sounding subwoofer that is equally at home sealed or ported. We feel that the SA-15 is one of the best woofers available in it's price category and will satisfy the needs of a wide variety of users ranging from bass-heads to audiophiles!

The SA-15s are also gaining popularity in SPL competitions due to their excellent voice coil cooling and rugged, durable constructions with several customers achieving output well over 150 dB!

T/S D2:

FS : 30.9 Hz

Qts : 0.60

Qes : 0.66

Qms : 6.12

VAS : 92.7 L

Mms : 308.4 g

600 watts RMS

Everyone knows that this sub is very underrated. Great sounding sub. Only getting rid of it cause I jumped on the bandwagon.

PRICE

$190 shipped OBO No longer looking to trade. Cash only

SA 15

IMG_0422.jpg

IMG_0420.jpg

IMG_0417.jpg

01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable

Team ShokTEAM SUB SONIC ADDICTION

i gotta cadence q4100 4 channel works perfect but 6/10 for cosmetic because its a hand me down amp all channels work perfect tho can interested?

Probably not, but Pm me some photos. I will check it out and let you know for sure. Are these the specs on it? 4x75 at 4ohm, 4x125 at 2ohm and 2x250 bridged 4ohm?

01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable

Team ShokTEAM SUB SONIC ADDICTION

SA 15 d2 still stiff I will take pics of vc if needed. Here are the specs on the sub.

The SA-15 was designed to be an excellent sounding subwoofer that is equally at home sealed or ported. We feel that the SA-15 is one of the best woofers available in it's price category and will satisfy the needs of a wide variety of users ranging from bass-heads to audiophiles!

The SA-15s are also gaining popularity in SPL competitions due to their excellent voice coil cooling and rugged, durable constructions with several customers achieving output well over 150 dB!

T/S D2:

FS : 30.9 Hz

Qts : 0.60

Qes : 0.66

Qms : 6.12

VAS : 92.7 L

Mms : 308.4 g

600 watts RMS

Everyone knows that this sub is very underrated. Great sounding sub. Only getting rid of it cause I jumped on the bandwagon.

price

180 plus shipping. My zip code is 99205 if you want to know how much shipping will be. I will also use whatever shipping company you want. Box is for sale local unless you are willing to have it shipped. If so PM me for specs. Looking to sell this but will consider trades for a good 4 channel amp.

Knu battery terminals. Brand new never used. I do not have the packaging that they came in though.

The BT series positive/negative battery terminal is designed for flexibility and high power handling of large systems. Available in nickel silver, these terminals each have one 1/0 and one 4 Gauge set screw output and an additional ring terminal port making this one of the most versatile battery terminals available. With this extra center ring terminal option, you can then have TWO 1/0 outputs and one 4 gauge out or TWO 4 gauge and one 1/0 (ring terminals sold separate). The range of options is endless, allowing the installer to tailor the terminal to his needs.

Included with the positive/negative battery terminal is a clear, protective cover. The terminal secures to your top post battery by tightening an allen head screw on the side of the terminal.

The BT-104P measures 2.15” (W) x 2” (H) x 0.9” (D) with its protective cover in place

price is $20. shipped (for both).

SA 15

IMG_0422.jpg

IMG_0420.jpg

IMG_0417.jpg

Knu battery terminals

IMG_0423.jpg

IMG_0424.jpg

Interested in a JL 450/4 Slash series amp? PM if me if you are

1991 Accord

Audioque HDC3 15" (Copper)<--Sub

Audioque HDC3 15" (Copper)<--Backup Sub