01 Exploder with 2 18" crossfire XS v2's

Sexy alternator david, congrats on that, when are you installing it?? make sure you post some pics, remember what i told you about the lines you need to tweak, at least i had to do it with my mechman :peepwall:

Gonna install it this week. Yeah I will have to mod some stuff. You know I will post the pics of it installed. I am excited like a kid before Christmas to get it in there hahaha.

01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable

Team ShokTEAM SUB SONIC ADDICTION

We need to meet up soon maybe this weekend I will be back from hospital in seattle.

I wish every body had beat so I wouldnt have to turn my shit down. Fosgate for life running there shit since I was 16 going on 15 years strong. Not stopping any time soon.

We need to meet up soon maybe this weekend I will be back from hospital in seattle.

Hospital?

01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable

Hospital?

My buddy had twins :drinks:

I wish every body had beat so I wouldnt have to turn my shit down. Fosgate for life running there shit since I was 16 going on 15 years strong. Not stopping any time soon.

Oh shit that's cool congrats homie. I though you were saying you messed your back up again. Boys or girls or one of each :trippy:

Oh shit that's cool congrats homie. I though you were saying you messed your back up again. Boys or girls or one of each

2 girls he is screwed. My daughter is almost 2 and runs shit. I have a mri tomorrow to see why i still hurt :trippy:

Hey David, Who is the Hotty in your Pic, From here in Texas she has a fan 8)

If she is yours, Licky you :good:

Steven

Does this smell funny to you? Its your sister :roflmao:

Hey David, Who is the Hotty in your Pic, From here in Texas she has a fan 8)

If she is yours, Licky you :good:

Steven

nah homie she is from japan or china I cant remember. Its been a few since I was talking to her. I have some 18+ of her and she is hella hot!!! :good:

Post them on the +18 room biatch :peepwall:

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

Post them on the +18 room biatch :peepwall:

Hahahahaha some day. Not sure that I am ready to share her just yet. hahahahaha. Got that alt in today. That thing is

bad ass!!! Justin has the pics and a video of the voltage with stereo and A/C on max and lights on. I am soooo happy that I got this alt very impressed so far. When I get the pics of the alt from Justin I will post them. :woot:

Hey homie I will make you a deal. You post some 18+ pics of some of them latina beauties and I will share some of mine. :drinks:

Archived