caraudiofreq Posted April 24, 2011 Author Report Posted April 24, 2011 Which DC Alt did you get? The 180HP, best investment so far! 2005 USACi National SQ Points Champion 2008 Top 12 Installer, Mobile Electronics magazine 2009 Top 12 Installer, Mobile Electronics magazine 2010 Top 12 Installer, Mobile Electronics magazine 2012 Top 100 Installer, Mobile Electronics magazine
caraudiofreq Posted April 24, 2011 Author Report Posted April 24, 2011 i love the paint I wish I could get a real paint job, but was really digging the grey and black primer. If I ever get another ding, it'll be easy to fix! haha 2005 USACi National SQ Points Champion 2008 Top 12 Installer, Mobile Electronics magazine 2009 Top 12 Installer, Mobile Electronics magazine 2010 Top 12 Installer, Mobile Electronics magazine 2012 Top 100 Installer, Mobile Electronics magazine
caraudiofreq Posted April 28, 2011 Author Report Posted April 28, 2011 Pulled the ceiling mounted midrange amp and all of the wiring out. Ran 1g up and have started a new rack to install the VLX 3DE up there. will post pics as soon as its done. I warn you though, it's gonna be a simple rack. 2005 USACi National SQ Points Champion 2008 Top 12 Installer, Mobile Electronics magazine 2009 Top 12 Installer, Mobile Electronics magazine 2010 Top 12 Installer, Mobile Electronics magazine 2012 Top 100 Installer, Mobile Electronics magazine
ShooterK2 Posted April 28, 2011 Report Posted April 28, 2011 I'm tuned in for sure! Keep us posted! I can't wait to see some wood-cutting pics as well (hint hint)....
caraudiofreq Posted April 28, 2011 Author Report Posted April 28, 2011 I'm tuned in for sure! Keep us posted! I can't wait to see some wood-cutting pics as well (hint hint).... I don't have much for pics, but hope to get them up soon. I have this to deal with as of 11am this morning! yesterday, my wife's transmission goes out, now this. I must have been born under a bad sign. 2005 USACi National SQ Points Champion 2008 Top 12 Installer, Mobile Electronics magazine 2009 Top 12 Installer, Mobile Electronics magazine 2010 Top 12 Installer, Mobile Electronics magazine 2012 Top 100 Installer, Mobile Electronics magazine
Guest Wood Posted April 28, 2011 Report Posted April 28, 2011 ouch man, when it rains it pours (no pun intended) good luck with everything.
caraudiofreq Posted April 28, 2011 Author Report Posted April 28, 2011 ouch man, when it rains it pours (no pun intended) good luck with everything. It's all good. Gotta take the good with the bad. But that means that soon there will be some good comming my way! 2005 USACi National SQ Points Champion 2008 Top 12 Installer, Mobile Electronics magazine 2009 Top 12 Installer, Mobile Electronics magazine 2010 Top 12 Installer, Mobile Electronics magazine 2012 Top 100 Installer, Mobile Electronics magazine
EclipseChris Posted April 28, 2011 Report Posted April 28, 2011 Car looks really good, very original with the steering wheel too, i have never seen that before. And with that kind of electrical you should be ready to go for broke any time, and when you do its gonna be awesome! Keep up the good work man. i resolve to be a nicer moderator. Tercel build R.I.P. Eclipse build Old New V-Dub My feedback.
ShooterK2 Posted April 29, 2011 Report Posted April 29, 2011 That wasn't the wood-cutting pics I was talking about.............. lol! Sorry to hear things are going wrong, and slowing the build. But you're right, some really good must be headed your way after having to deal with all that mess! Keep on keepin on, caraudiofreq!
caraudiofreq Posted April 29, 2011 Author Report Posted April 29, 2011 Car looks really good, very original with the steering wheel too, i have never seen that before. And with that kind of electrical you should be ready to go for broke any time, and when you do its gonna be awesome! Keep up the good work man. Thanks. Now if I can just get past all the B-S, I can start concentrating on what subs to go with. 2005 USACi National SQ Points Champion 2008 Top 12 Installer, Mobile Electronics magazine 2009 Top 12 Installer, Mobile Electronics magazine 2010 Top 12 Installer, Mobile Electronics magazine 2012 Top 100 Installer, Mobile Electronics magazine
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.