Are all ANL Fuses the same? Price Matter?

Im ordering stuff for my build and was looking to buy some ANL but found them at all different prices i need like 10 so i a have a few extras.

I looked on Knukoncepts website and they are like $6 there CLICK HERE then i go to sonicelectronix www.sonicelectronix.com CLICK HERE and they are dirt cheap here!

So my question is does it really matter what brand they are?

Im dont want to spend too much on them, what do you think?

Thanks for any help :drinks:

Edited by BeatBox

i can't remember, but there was a site that has a bundle for s 5 pack of fuses for like 10 bucks...and i also have a dealer here in my town that i could probably get a bundle of them at a discount, the owner personally knows who i am

a bundle pack is prob my best bet

Haven't tried the 1.50 ones......Darvex has Kicker ones that are cheaper than $6.

But I have used cheaper AGU fuses and they were fine.

i was thinking like $2 price range, with $5-6 each after a few it adds up lol

Im hoping the cheaper ones will work and i can stay around $20-30 bucks for a few of them, thanks for the help so far.

ill see what other ppl think, i want to oreder by tonight for sure :good:

fuses are fuses, when you get a brand name, you're paying more to have their name on it.. generic anl fuses work just fine as well i have several fuses that are generic and i had no problems with them

thats good to hear, yeah brand wise it dont really matter to me aslong as they do the work

what size fuse do you need

300amp

http://cgi.ebay.com/10-PACK-300-AMP-ANL-FUSES-GOLD-PLATED-fuse-10-pcs-NEW-/220770576629?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3366f3a8f5

here's a 10 pack bundle of 300 amps fuses

10.95 plus 1.99 shipping.. can't beat that brotha

ahh thanks for posting links! yeah those prices are def better. if anything ill go with the second link in this post ^ ^ ^