Sundown Audio

Arc Audio 4000se

unknownuser200985

im woundering if anyone has any backround on these

http://www.pasmag.com/audiolabs/testreports2.asp?ID=427

i was doing some shopping around( just to get quotes and what not) when my local rf dealer sugguested this ampifer and insisted on this ampifer saying its will put out cleaner power having alot higher damping factor and he claims that it will put the rf t4000.1 to shame ... ive always thought of arc audio as low end stuff but apparently there sig editon is quote " badass" being that he quoted my a higher price for the rf t4000.1 im curious of what you all think?

ps i relieze this is kinda of a bias forum for rf

im woundering if anyone has any backround on these

http://www.pasmag.com/audiolabs/testreports2.asp?ID=427

i was doing some shopping around( just to get quotes and what not) when my local rf dealer sugguested this ampifer and insisted on this ampifer saying its will put out cleaner power having alot higher damping factor and he claims that it will put the rf t4000.1 to shame ... ive always thought of arc audio as low end stuff but apparently there sig editon is quote " badass" being that he quoted my a higher price for the rf t4000.1 im curious of what you all think?

ps i relieze this is kinda of a bias forum for rf

This is the amp that im going to get for my set up and ive heard nothing but awesome things about this amp, Alittle pricey (1500) but yea im going to get it you shouls too = )
dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

you can get it for 1500$? wow i was quoted 1675$

Yea my boy said hed give it to me at cost =) but im about to spend some doe at the local shop so thats the least he can do = )
dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

Guest MegaloManiac

Arc Audio as low end stuff?

LOL!

im on the floor now dying

btw: everybody knows im not biased to RF at all. i dont think i have ever recommended an RF product. not hating on them at all, but i can say i never recommended them

Thats my dream amp as well, I would definitly spend $1500-2000 on it. Just waiting on my promotion :D

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Archived