Sundown Audio

Best 3k amp for around 350.00+

TIG

the kx series was 2ohm stable

and audiopipe's problem isn't lasting or putting out rated power it's problem is my driveway is cleaner than the signal it puts out

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

and im not trying to turn this into a pissing match, just makes me mad when people bash on a product cause they are "cheap"...just cause something isnt cheap dosnt mean it cant be good, the amps have proven to put out power, and with as reliable as they are i wont be changing...and the reason i said zx2500, because its another 2 ohm stable amp as well

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

the kx series was 2ohm stable

and audiopipe's problem isn't lasting or putting out rated power it's problem is my driveway is cleaner than the signal it puts out

once again ive never had any problem with mine..maybe cause my gains are set up correctly? for having a not super clean signal i can sure play my shit full tilt for a long ass time with the subs barely getting warm...to each there own, ill just be here to back up audiopipe as they have been nothing but good to me

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

for maybe the 30 millionth time clipping and distortion are 2 different things you can have 90% thd and still not heat up coils

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

the 1500 not the 3000 but they are the same thing, and I am an sq guy you really do not want me to critique your system

mcintoshsigz.png

LOL alright, whatever you say....

anyway, for your budget the ap3000 really will be your best bet amp OP

no it will not, the other amp mentioned in his own post will rape it

mcintoshsigz.png

Archived